Last But Not the Least❣

After 1 week...

Amara is packing taheer and Amna stuffs..because they have to go Busan..for Samara's wedding...

Yes..after reverting himself...Jimin sent proposal to Samara's family...Samara's family also agreed because Samara and Jimin loves each other..

The day after tomorrow Samara's Nikah will be hold.. and tomorrow is Samara's mehendi Ceremony ( henna ceremony)...

Play : Mere Bina - Nikhil D Souza ( play for better experience if you want)

Taheer : Amara...Are you done with your packing...?

Amara : Hmm..I am done..

Taheer : Okay..then let's go to Garden..

Amara : Garden? But Why Garden at this hour?

Taheer : Because I want to spend some quality time with my wife..she forgets her husband...and stay busy in her household works...that's why when everyone is sleeping that time I want to spend some time with you in nature...*pout*

Amara laughs seeing his cuteness...

Amara : Okay..I am sorry..my hubby...now let's go..
*wrapping her hands around his left arm*

Taheer : Okay..*pick her in his arms*

Amara : Taheer...I can walk by myself...why you are doing this..!! If eomma or Amna see us like this?

Taheer : I am doing nothing wrong...okay..!!

Amara : Okay..fine..!! Now go..

saying that Taheer took her to his garden and they both sat on a swing...

Amara is doing nothing just hearing taheer's heartbeats..

Amara noticed taheer become totally quite..

Amara raise her head from taheer's chest to get clear view of taheer's face...

When she looked at him..she saw he was closing eyes...

Taheer was looking so ethreal under moonlight..

his siren eyes...perfect nose...silky hair...calm face..

Amara again fell for his beauty...

Amara : I never knew a man can also be beautiful like moon until I saw you...you are more beaitiful than moon...

Taheer smiles still closing his eyes...

Taheer : Amara..Are you done with staring?

Amara : No..I am not...what's wrong with it if I stare at my own husband..

Taheer : Nothing..wrong..love...keep staring..but tbh..I feel like I'm a girl...the way you are complementing me...

Amara : No..I am not complementing you..I am complementing my Allah's creation..how beautifully Allah made you..Ma Sha Allah..

Taheer was blushing hard hearing her words..

Amara : Taheer..you are blushing? Because of me? * laugh*

Saying that she pinned his hands against the swing..

Taheer : Amara??? What Happened to you?*shock* Yaa Allah..Any Jinn possessed my wifey?
why you are behaving so weird today??? Maybe it's a female Jinn..!! That's why she is flirting with me??

Amara : Jinn? Huh!!! I will never Let anyone to flirt with you..!!! Not even any Jinn!!!!! You are mine...Only Mine..!! Understand..!! * leaning towards him while pinning his hands*

Taheer : Yes..M'aam...

Taheer was talking with Amara suddenly Amara snuggled her head into his neck and started sucking his sweet spots...