The reveal of Killer

Because of Amara's struggling...the hood fell from that person's head that's why now they can clearly see that person's face....

Aman & Jimin : You..!!!!

Amara became shocked...

Amara : Taheer..?*shocked*

Play : Har Funn Maula- Vishal Dadlani ( Play for better experience)

?? : No..no..sweetheart...I am not that shitty taehyung or taheer whatever you say..!!

saying that he trail that gun to Amara's head to chin...

It's me taejyun..

Taejyun's picture :

Jimin : You...you are more handsome than taheer..

Aman : 😑...JIMIN..!! What are you saying...??

Jimin : Ohh..!! Yeah..umm..sorry..I mean.. you totally look like him...

Taejyun removes his glass from his eyes and said...

Taejyun : Yeah..!! It's Because I am his twin brother..

Amara : W-what?

Aman : Taheer had a twin brother?

Jimin : But I didn't knew that he had a twin brother...

Taejyun : Because He didn't want anyone to know about me..He Hates Me..!!

Amara : But Why you are doing this..??

Taejyun : Huh..!! Obviously Revenge..

Jimin : Revenge ? But revenge of whatt???

The Man : Taejyun , what are you doing??? Killed that fvcking girl and save me from here....

Taejyun : Oh Shut Up..!! First I wanted to kill you...*looking at Amara* but seeing you this close to me...I feel like I like you..I mean you are so cute..I have to admit my brother has a nice choice..

Amara : W-what?? Leave me..!! * struggling hard*

Taejyun : Sweetheart...Don't be like that...I am more better than my brother...I can keep you more happy than my brother in your life and obviously your bed...

Amara : Eww..!!! Shut Up!!! I don't need you..

Taejyun : Just think about it once..

Amara : I will Die happily but never accept someone like you....leave me!! * signals Jimin to be ready*

first Jimin didn't understand anything then slowly he understood...

Taejyun was busy in talking with Amara...getting this chance....she kicked hard on Taejyun's member...

Taejyun growled in pain and fell into the ground.....

soon Amara picked the gun from ground and point it to the head of Taejyun..