𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

I have lived for three thousand years without my ring. I have seen empires rise and fall. I can feel the One Ring getting father and father from me. It tires me. I have felt my ring go father and father from me. It's agonizing. Even in the eye where I see everything, I cannot see it. 

That creature Gollum took it somewhere even father from my gaze. My One Ring was lost in the mountain for five hundred years. I have felt unsettled. I have felt empty like all my thoughts were draining from me. Luckily the One Ring escaped Gollum but into the hands of someone else. Something else. 

A hobbit. A hobbit of all things. Hobbits don't surprise me. They are weak pathetic creatures. They are tiny folk that don't belong on Middle Earth. The age of the Orc and Sauron will begin. Yet, this hobbit kept the ring for a hundred years. He's drawing attention. 

But... Gandalf the Grey of course had to intervene. He's too good hearted. It makes me sick. Unlike Saruman who was easily corrupted, he's a different sort. I really don't like Gandalf the Grey. I can feel the ring calling to Frodo Baggins of the Shire. I can feel myself reawakening.

 Of course, Aragon son of Arathon and Isildur's heir had to intervene. The heir to the throne of Gondor. I remember Isildur's corruption. Yet Aragon is so different. Then, I feel him meeting others. Elrond King of Rivendell has called the meeting. There a new fellowship is forged. Legolas son of Thranduil. I know Thrandiul's corruption. If the ring would've fallen to him, I would have easily returned.

Now, I see the eye of Sauron is... weakening. Much of my strength returns. It is time for a new plan. I have slept in the world for far too long. I need a new tactic. Perhaps the elf prince will serve me well. My eye is drawn to him. If I persuade him to join me... well. It is time for my old self to rise. It is time for all to know that Sauron has returned.