ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔒𝔫𝔢

Rocks fall like rain on Isengard. I grip Treebeard as he hurls another rock into the air. They finally listened! We can finally play our part. Isengard will be destroyed. We can help Frodo and Sam. We can finally fight because we are all part of the world.

Treebeard charges as well as the other Ents. I watch as they trample on the orcs as if they're stones on a road. We're like a herd of angry horses. A stampede. I watch as the orcs are no match for the Ents. They trample them. They throw them into the tower with their hands. Saruman comes out of his tower. Ooooh... he'll be definitely angry.

I watch as fire spreads. An Ent catches like a torch. Uh-oh. I throw another rock. Granted we probably aren't doing much good, but it was Pipin who deserves all the credit. Never thought he'd come up with something like this. But I'm really glad he came up with this. This world is all part of us. We are the world. The whole of middle earth and we're gonna help liberate it. 

"The damn! Break the damn!" Treebeard yells.

Oh boy. The damn breaks and a flood of water rushes out faster than horses. Oh my. Well...

"Hold on Pipin." I say.

"Hold on little hobbits!" Treebeard yells.