ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

At last we come to the aid of Gondor. I jump off of the boat. We have the army of the dead. We have soldiers ten times stronger than any orc. I grip my bow. Aragorn has led us through the dark. He is the true King of Gondor.

"There's plenty for the both of us... may the best dwarf win." Gimli mutters.

"Good luck Gimli." I say.

We charge into the orcs like a wave washing over the rough sand. Smoothing it out. The rough stones get pulled away into the ocean once again. I slam my arrows into them. I look up and I see Oliphants. A lot of them. What horrible men would bend them to their will?

It's pure chaos. There were already so many bodies. I grip my bow. So much death already. I can smell the blood of many. I can hear the blood being spilled. I continue using arrows. This war has already dwindled Rohan's army forces. I fear they will lose if we hadn't shown up.

I turn. An Oliphant charges at me. I grip my bow and I charge. I jump over the spikes, and I grab onto the tusk. I take out an arrow and I start shooting them. 91... 92... 93... 94. I climb onto the Oliphants belt. This isn't as dangerous as it looks. Though my hand almost lips. The men look down at me and start shooting. Now this is just bothersome. I slam my knife into the rope.

Gravity does the rest for me. As the thing starts to slide, I pull myself up. I watch as the saddle slams down into the ground. I think I pretty much win. I run up to the Oliphant's head. I take out my arrows. Forgive me for this. I shoot three into its head. It screams in pain, and it falls. I slide down onto the trunk. I cock my head at Gimli.

"That only counts as one!" Gimli scoffs.

"Sure. Sure." I breathe.