ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"And so, the clouds rained and the forest-" I start.

I walk to the edge of the forest.

"Oh." I say looking around in horror.

The forest... it's burned. I look around in shock. Everything, destroyed. Trees burned and cut. It smelled like fire. It smelled like death. My nose fills with the brutal smell of orcs. The filthy metal tools.

"Many of these trees were my friend. They had their own voices. They had their own names." I say.

"I'm sorry Treebeard." The first little hobbit says. 

"Saruman, Isengard. A nerve!" I growl.

I grip my hands. How dare he! The forest... the voices... he killed them all. My pulse quickens. My breath turns to fire. The forest... has almost been destroyed. No more.  Isengard has to go. I am a Tree Sheperd and I have to protect my forest. 

"A white wizard should know better!" I growl. 

I let out a roar. I'm calling the forest. I'm calling the Ents. Today everything changes for us. 

"What's happening?" The second little hobbit asks.

"Look the forest is moving!" The first little hobbit says.

"They have business with the orcs. My business is with Saruman and Isengard." I growl.

I start walking down. The other Ents follow me.

"Today, the Ents are going to war. It is likely we're going to our doom." I say.

"Let's hold on Mary." The first little hobbit says.