ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔦𝔵

"I see fear in your eyes! It's the same fear in my eyes!" I yell.

This has to end. Evil has to be destroyed. Even though I am afraid, I still believe that we can succeed. We can fight. We can provide Frodo with an opening. The strength of men will prevail. Hope will never die. 

"There will be a day when the strength of man will fail! There will be a day when we collapse! There will be come the day when all of mankind will fall! But it is not this day! The shadow has no sway yet!" I yell. 

Even though our forces are small, and the orcs completely surround us. They're like this flood that will never end. But the shadow will end. This evil will have to end. This evil will be destroyed. I will destroy this evil. I grip the sword.

"Come forth King of Gondor. Come meet your doom." Sauron walks forward.

"Too long have you haunted these lands! I will do whatever is needed to save my kingdom. Including killing you!" I yell.

"Then come forth." Sauron walks forward.

I turn to Gandalf. He nods. I charge. Surprisingly... Mary and Pipin are the first to follow. I did not see that coming, but... they are brave. I hear the rest of the army charge behind me. This evil has to end. I will end it. I might have to accept I can't save Legolas.