ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

I slam the Blade of Narsil into his giant mace. 

"Legolas! You can fight him!" I yell.

"He's not here." Sauron says.

He pushes me back. I charge once again. Our weapons touch again. Gimli charges as well. Sauron pushes me back and slams his mace into the ground. Gimli dodges. Gimli's axe cuts his leg. He winces.

"Feel that Legolas?" Gimli asks.

"Shut up." Sauron grabs Gimli and flings him away.

"AAAH!" Gimli yells.

Sauron turns to me.

"I don't want to have to kill you." I say.

"You're going to have to." Sauron walks forward. 

I charge. He swings his mace. I dodge it. I slam my sword into his mace again. Legolas... please. I don't want to kill you. You're my friend. You can fight this thing. Please... come back to the light. I believe in you.

"Legolas, tul- back na i galad!" I yell.

(Legolas, come back to the light.)

<0>~~~<0>~~~<0>

Aragorn... I know. For too long you have haunted my body. For too long I have done nothing to end you. For too long I have let you destroy everything using me as your puppet. No more. I am Legolas Son of Thranduil. I am one of the fellowship.

What are you doing? 

Get out of me!

You're not here.

You are just smoke in my body.

You don't have the strength to stop me.

Yes. I do.

I grip my head. I'm starting to take my body back. I have to take it back. I can feel back my fingers. I can feel my legs becoming my own. I can feel his power being squeezed. I jolt my head up and black smoke shoots out of my mouth.