ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"You are trespassing in my domain." A voice says.

I turn. The King of the Dead rises from the ground. I look around. There were houses carved out from within the cliffside. I glare at him. I grip the torch. Nothing will stop me. I will succeed in this mission.

"I summon you here to fulfill your oath." I say.

"None but the King of Gondor can command me. We will not suffer from you." He says.

"You will suffer me." I growl.

"Hahahaha." He laughs.

His laughter echoes throughout the Hall.

"Well, this can't be good." Gimli mutters. 

I see other ghosts. A mix of green. A green mist approaches us. I grip my sword. I am not afraid. I do not fear death. I fear something much much worse than death. They surround us. I grip the torch. I wave it around.

"Fight for me and I will release you from this prison." I say.

"You are a fool." The king charges.

I drop the torch. I raise the sword. He takes out his sword. I slam mine into his. He looks at me in a startle.

"That line was broken!" He cries.

I grip his neck.

"It has been remade." I push him back.

I turn my head.

"I summon you to fulfill your oath! Come fight for us and I will release you!" I yell.

He laughs. He then fades. No, no, no... please no. Please.

"You have my word! Fight for us!" I yell.