ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔒𝔫𝔢

"Leave this land." I stand up.

"You are a fool to try and plead." He laughs.

I shoot an arrow, but he grabs it. He burns it to ash. I do not fear him, but he's a formidable opponent. He's a creature wrapped in darkness. I take out another arrow. The Witch King takes out his sword. I see a tornado of fire and smoke surrounding the sword. 

"Do you not fear death?" He asks.

I shoot another arrow but he swings his sword. My hands feel like they're on fire. I see my bow burning. I have to shoot this thing before my bow breaks or my hands break. I shoot another arrow at the winged beast. It yells and the Witch King of Agmar's sword falls out of his hands.

I let go of my bow quickly. My hands let go of smoke. I wince. I look at them shockingly. I'm not used to this. He catches me off guard and the winged beast slams his tail into me. I get thrown back. I slam into a dead Oliphant.

"You have a role to play, elf prince. You should be grateful I don't just kill you now." He draws forward. 

"I will not bow down to you." I say.

I need my bow. It's near the winged beast's leg. I charge it. It charges. I slide onto the ground barely dodging its mouth. I grab my bow. I shoot another arrow at its tail. The Witch King gets off the winged creature. He takes out a bulge. It's bigger than an orc's head. It's spiked. I must be careful. 

"It is unfortunate that I have to bring you to him alive." He says.