ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

It is good that Mary and Pipin are alive. Isengard is destroyed thankfully. Treebeard talks to Gandalf. It was only a matter of time before the Ents would go to war. Mary and Pipin seem very glad. At least now we won't have to worry about Isengard anymore.

"Be on your guard, Saruman is dangerous even while he stays up in his tower." Gandalf says.

"So? What would the men of Rohan have come from me?" Saruman calls.

"Come down Saruman! We need to talk!" Gandalf calls.

"Why should I listen to a fool?" Saruman calls.

"This is a waste of time. We need to kill him." Gimli looks at me.

I reach for my bow. He turns to me.

"I've heard of you, Legolas son of Thranduil. I would never have thought you would sink so low." He says.

I draw my hand back. 

"I know the one who claws his way. The one who's words sound like honey." He calls.

What? I grip my fists. So, he knows of him? Is it why the Eye is no longer showing? My pulse is out of control. What is he saying. Aragorn looks at me. I shrug. He's grinding his words. 

"Saruman!" Gandalf calls. 

Saruman turns to Theoden King.

"My old friend, can we not look for peace?" He asks.

"We will have peace when you answer for everything!" Theoden King yells.

"The lives you stolen cannot be replaced, but you can still do the future lives right!" Aragorn yells.

"So... you're Ilisdur's heir? Gandalf you cannot possibly think that this ranger will ever sit upon the throne of Gondor." Saruman says.