ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

This body... it's so strong. It's so perfect. I see the wound no matter. It'll heal. The orcs draw back. Sorry my love... you'll have to be trapped in your own body. I have been waiting for a physical form. Finally... I've waited three thousand years for this. I move my fingers around.

"The Halfling was reported in the forest and soon to be upon Minas Morgel." Saruman says.

"I can feel they are close. I can feel the ring calling back to me. He put it on some time ago. To escape scouts or what not." I say.

I can feel the ring. I know where they should be.

"They are close to the spider's lair. I suggest you wait. Let your strength be healed." He says.

"I have waited more than a thousand years. A hobbit can't stand against me. Neither can a slime ball." I say.

"Yes my lord." He says. 

I grab his neck. I lift him into the air. He struggles.

"W-what are you doing?" He asks.

"You got me this body. I thank you for it, but know I have no more use for you." I say.

I continue squeezing his throat. His hands flop down. I drop his body. I've been waiting three thousand years for the One Ring to return to its rightful owner. I will kill Frodo Baggins and from there... I'll take what is rightfully mine from his corpse.