ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶

"Saruman! Come now! You spent years in the enemy halls!" Gandalf says.

"So you have come for information?" Saruman lifts a brow.

"We need not to fight! We we're friends once!" Gandalf yells.

"I have some for you... and you." He turns to me.

He takes out the crystal ball. I look at it. I see fire. I see something forming. The colors reflect to him. My eyes narrow.

"You should be careful Legolas son of Thrandiul. Not everything is as it seems." He says.

I grip my arrows. He's crossing dangerous ground. What does he mean?

"Something has been awakened. Prince of elves, you've been blind to the enemy that lies right before your nose." He calls.

"Leave Legolas out of this! Save your trickery!" Gimli shouts.

"Saruman is no trickster. His truth is often twisted but it is still the truth." Gandalf remarks.

"So, what is the truth?" I call.

"You will have to see for yourself dear boy. But rest assure, you will see soon enough." He calls down to me.

"Well, this is going very well." Gimli huffs.

I grip my arrows. My hand was shaking. What is he saying? Is he even telling the truth? Believe in Gandalf. Am I falling? Am I losing my grip? Is he a villain? How can someone so beautiful be a villain? Then I hear a high-pitched scream.

"Black rider!!" Aragorn yells.

I turn. The horses yelp and scream. I see the Nazgul fly down to the peak of Isengard. I take out an arrow. The horse jumps. Gimli flies off of the horse. I grip the reins. I draw my bow. The Nazgul looks at me. Gandalf grabs my arm. I look at him in a startle.

"Do not attempt to fight when there is no need for it." Gandalf says.

I look up. I see Saruman climbing on the Nazgul.

"Soon Legolas son of Thrandiul, you will play your part. Gandalf, you will die." He says.