ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

The shadow has come again. I can feel middle earth screaming. The Ring of Power has been recovered. I can feel it's corruption even from here. I can't imagine a hobbit carrying the ring. I happened to come across Bilbo. I didn't think much of him at first. However, I suppose this Hobbit knows what he's doing. At least, I hope so. The Ring of Power is a corruption, an abomination. I can think of a hundred reasons for this to fail. 

Our strength is broken. There was once nine of us who set out for the quest. Now there are only a handful remaining. We once set out with the great Gandalf the Grey, but the evil of Moria consumed him. He fell because of the wrath of the Balrog from the evils of Morgoth. Now, Frodo and Sam are going to Mordor alone. Pipin and Mary have been taken by orcs to who knows where. 

"Let's go. Let's hurry." I push the boat into the water.

"Legolas! It is no longer in our hands." Aragorn says.

I look up at him in surprise.

"You want us to do nothing?" Gimli asks. 

"The quest to Mordor must be completed by Frodo and Sam alone." Aragorn says. 

"So, this is it?" I ask. 

"The Fellowship has failed." Gimli sighs.

I look down at the ground. I don't like to lose, I'll admit. 

"No, we have not failed." Aragorn grabs us.

"What do we do then?" I ask.

"We cannot let Mary and Pipin face the horrors of the orcs." Aragorn says.

"What of the others?" I ask.

"Legolas, gar- estel in Frodo a Marui." Aragorn says.

(Legolas, have faith in Frodo and Mary.)

I nod.

"What are we waiting for?" Gimli asks.