ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"Aragorn-" Legolas starts.

"Quiet!" An orc punches him in the face. 

"Leave him alone!" Gimli yells.

"Gimli." Legolas gasps.

Frodo... he's not dead. He can't be dead. I walk over with my horse. I will not believe him, and I will not let my friend suffer this way. I grip my sword. No more of this bloodshed. This war has sapped everyone and everything. Legolas looks up at me. He nods. I nod back. I take out a dagger. 

"You monster!" Gimli roars. 

Gimli for once your shouting has done something. The orcs look up. I throw the dagger to Legolas. He takes it and cuts his ropes. He slams it into an orc. I turn to the mouth of Sauron. I do not fear him. 

"You cannot imagine that you will sit upon-" He starts.

I cut off it's head.

"Thanks for the dagger, Aragorn." Legolas stands up.

"It's good to have you back." I say. 

"I've been waiting for this." Legolas looks up at me.

His eyes... have they changed? They look reddish. They look like fire. His eyes have blackness just behind them. What did they do to him? Gimli hops down. I hop down. Legolas walks forward.

"Bless you!" Gimli hugs him.

Something is uneasy about him. I can tell the horses are startled by him. I look at Gandalf. His eyes are weary. Legolas turns to me. His eyes... they're darker. His eyes look blacker. I grip my sword.

"You look different." I say.

Gandal jumps down. He walks forward. Gimli backs off.

"How different?" Legolas asks.

"Your eyes..." I mutter.

Then Gandalf throws his sword at him. Legolas turns and grabs his sword.

"Gandalf?" Gimli asks.

"You're clever wizard. I thought this disguise was perfect." Legolas throws Gandalf back.

"Sauron." I mutter.