ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔒𝔫𝔢

They're coming. They're coming with an army. I grip my fists as I stand on the height of the gate. Aragorn has risen. I never thought he would reclaim his destiny.  The Witch King of Agmar steps forward. I turn. He kneels before me.

"Did you find the halfling?" I ask.

"No..." He says.

"Then they're almost through. They will soon be on Mount Doom's doorstep." I mutter.

"They still have a thousand orcs to go through." He says.

"Perhaps... though Aragorn son of Arathorn is coming. He has the Blade of Narsil." I hiss.

"That blade was shattered." He says. 

"It has been remade. The line has been remade." I say.

"How unfortunate. He will fall we have numbers on our side." He says.

"And have him." I move my hand over my face.

This body is the key. I've waited three thousand years for this. Aragorn and Gandalf the White have strong hearts, but they are too caring. Caring makes you weak. Their compassion to keep saving lives is such a valuable weapon.

 I grip my fists.  My eyes still see all. I can see them coming. They're coming for me. They actually think they can destroy me. No... something's off. Aragorn is never this stupid. He never makes such a drastic move. Something is going on.