ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔦𝔵

"Why did I disappear Sam? Why did I put the ring on?" I ask.

"Mr. Frodo, those orcs would see us coming if you didn't. You made a believable distraction." Sam says.

"Carful Baggins. Ring has nasssttyyy power." Gollum hisses.

"Shut up. Mr. Frodo made the right choice." Sam says.

Did I? Did I really make the right choice? I swore to Gandalf that I would never put the ring on... but I did. I did put it on. He can see me, but I didn't see his eye. Where is his Eye? The all-seeing Eye of Mordor? I am relieved but I'm also a scared. I hear growling. I turn.

"Orc!" Gollum screeches.

An orc jumps down. I jump away. It tackles Sam. I take out my sword.

"Don't move or I'll cut his neck!" The orc yells.

"Sam!" I scream.

An arrow flies out of nowhere and hits the orc's head. It slides off of Sam. I help him up.

"Are you two alright?" A voice says.

I turn.

"Legolas?" I lift an eyebrow.

"Glad I caught up to you in time." He rips out the arrow.

"Wh... what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just saved your life." He says.

"But... shouldn't you be with Strider?" Sam says.

"There are orcs coming. I suggest you follow me before you die." He stands up.

There's something off. He hasn't said much to me other than you have my bow. Should I trust him? I grip the ring. I fear him for some reason. I draw back. His eyes had a small hint of fire. They turn a color. I draw back.

"You still have the ring right?" He looks at me.

"Why...?" I draw back.

"If you don't have the ring, all of Middle Earth is doomed." He stands up.

"You're not Legolas." I draw back.

"What?" He looks at me.

"Legolas would never leave Aragorn and Gimli." I take out my sword.

The ring lurches out of from my jacket. Legolas' eyes widen. He smiles.

"You're...him. You're Sauron." I say.