| 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 14

𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

At last, around nine in the morning, the Heartless Boys and Meira were piling into the cars getting ready to leave the Wicked Willow farm. She was put inside the car by her brother and frowned as he strapped the seatbelt over her.

He still hasn't returned her phone and it was starting to piss her off. She glared straight through his skull but he pretended as if he didn't see her. After he was done he closed the door and jumped over the car front to the other side. The car shook a little as he climbed in and shut the door. He started the engine and put the car in reverse but Meira's glare didn't move from him.

“One of these days, I'm gonna pluck your eyeballs out and use them to make earrings.” He looked behind to make sure he wasn't backing into another car then put the vehicle on drive and made his way to the locked gate. This time, Venom unlocked it and quickly headed back to his car.

“Then I'll cut your thing off and deep fry it.” She brusquely replied, pouting irritably with crossed arms.

“The fuck you just say to me?” he looked her up and down, “You better watch your mouth, little girl.”

“Or else what, dear Stepbrother? What are you gonna do if I don't?” she rolled her eyes and huffed.

Ryat's eyes ran up and down her body, she was still wearing his shirt and the jeans she had worn the day before. It did little justice in hiding her figure. “I'll fucking leave you out here.”

“You can't do that!”

He stopped moving the car immediately. Ryat took his seatbelt off and opened the door to get out but Meira held his arm, stopping him from making any further moves. “Why are you touching me?”

“Where are you going?”

“I'm kicking your ass out until you learn some manners.”

“Hey Carnage, what's the hold-up?” Venom yelled from behind him in his car.

“You got any space down there for one more, Killian?” Ryat poked his head out the window, ignoring Meira's shocked face. “Come get this brat. I can't deal with her anymore.”

“Sure man, she can chill at the back with Bandit.”

Meira looked through the back mirror at Venom, then at Ryat. “You're not serious–”

“Get the fuck out.”

“Ryat no! You can't do this–”

He exited the vehicle, walked to her side, opened the door, unbuckled her seatbelt, and pulled her out against her will. “Now you're gonna walk to Venom's car and get in the back. If he complains about you I'm gonna leave you on the roadside. Have fun with the boys, little miss attitude.”

“This isn't fair!”

“Life isn't fair. Get over it.” He put his middle finger up as he walked back to the driver's side.

Meira stomped and sauntered down the dirt road, she walked by Neon's car and met him on a call. He caught her looking and waved with a smile before going back to talking to whoever was at the other end of the call. It looked pretty intense.

She soon reached Venom's car and Bandit was generous enough to open the door for her. She got in and put her seatbelts on, frowning while she did so.

“He's a grumpy asshole,” she muttered.

“Tch, you can say that again,” Korpse said from the seat next to Venom and chuckled. He was chewing gum with black eyeglasses on.

“Alright alright, let's get outta here boys.”