10.Peaceful sleep😊😴

(Time Skip)

Everyone was busy stuffing their tummies with food when Jungkook cleared his throat gaining the attention of everyone sitting on the table.

JK: Ahmm. Father what do you guys wanted to talk about with me and taehyung.

Mr Jeon: Yeah I forgot so...soo.. Arghh I can't tell them. Darling you tell them.

Mrs Jeon: *chokes*Whatt meee(points at herself) no no why should I tell youu tell themmm

JK: Are you guys done with your drama?(states with a boring look)

Mr Kim: You guys leave it. Let me tell them. So Jungkook son we all have fixed your marriage with taebear.

As soon as those words left Mr Kim's mouth there was complete silence in the whole dining room until it was broken by the sound of taehyung standing up abruptly from his chair.

Tae: What the hell Dad!!

Mr Kim: Lower your voice Taehyung!! How can you yell at me I am your father!! Besides what's wrong in getting married when you know that you both got engaged when you were 5.(shouts)

Tae: Appa please we're living in 21st century not 17th century. I don't believe in this bullshit. And how can you get me married at this age. It's my age to study not to get married. Atleast I didn't expected it from you Aunt, Uncle and Hyung.(looks at them with disappointed eyes).

Mrs Jeon: Tae baby...(cut off)

Tae: Don't call me baby(angry voice).

Mrs Kim: Taehyung where are your manners. How can you speak to your aunt like that.

Mr Kim: Taehyung you are getting married with Jungkook next week. I don't care whether you like it or not.(straight face)

Tae: DAD I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED TO HIM!! OR ELSE I'LL KILL MYS...

*sound of slap*

Taehyung's face tilted to his side. His cheeks started to sting from the pain. Holding his cheeks he looked up to see Jungkook standing in front of him with a raging face. Tears started to gather in his eyes.

Mrs Jeon: JUNGKOOK!!(shouts)

JK: JEON TAEHYUNG!! DO YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS SO WORTHLESS THAT YOU CAN END IT HUH?? CAN'T YOU THINK BEFORE SPEAKING?? HOW MUCH HURT UNCLE AND AUNT WOULD HAVE FELT AFTER LISTENING TO YOUR SUCH WORDS HUH??ANSWER ME

Tae: .......

JK: DAMNIT!! FUCKING ANSWER ME!!(shouts with a raged voice)

Taehyung ran away from there entering his room he slid down the wall and started to cry burying his head in his knees.  His heart was paining. His Appa never talked sternly with him once but now he was shouting at him just to get him married to his hyung. 

And on top of that his hyung slapping him in front of everyone was making him cry even more and making it more difficult for him to breathe. Letting out a chocked sob he rubbed his chest trying to ease his breathing but he couldn't bring it back to normal.

JK's POV

After Taehyung ran to his room. Eomma started lecturing me but it was the least of my concern. I was worried about taehyung right now. We all were sitting on the sofa. Appa was comforting uncle asking him not to worry and that tae would be alright and agree to this marriage after some time as uncle was crying. I was feeling guilty for slapping him. But how could he talk about killing himself without caring about others. Was it that easy for him to leave us. My train of thoughts came to an end by aunt's voice bringing me back to reality.