14.Wanna Slip 🥺😫

lubb ywou cutie and thwanks for voting first on my last chap😘❤️ @dearxkovk 

(aww why is he shoooo cwute🥺🥺)

Tae: Jungkook Hyung!!

Jungkook who was sitting on the bed using his phone after changing, got startled hearing tae's shout. He ran towards the bathroom and knocked on it.

Kook: What happened taehyung?

Taehyung opened the door and motioned kook to come inside. Kook entered the bathroom confused.  Fiddling with his fingers tae spoke in a small voice.

Tae: Hyung my zip got stuck. Can you help me to unzip the dress??

Kook nodded and went behind tae. He unzipped the dress with closed eyes while tae stood in the front with blushy cheeks.

Kook: It's done. If you need any help call me. Am outside only.

After saying that Kook left. Tae took a shower and changed into nightwears.

(A/N: Tae don't wear inners at night to feel comfy 🤭)

Tae walked out of the bathroom and started to dry his hair. After drying he went towards the bed but got confused when he saw kook standing up from the bed.

Kook: Taehyung you sleep on the bed I'll take the couch.

 Taking the pillow and blanket Jungkook started to walk toward the couch but halted when tae called him.

Tae: Hyung you can sleep on the bed with me.

Kook: But tae you'll be uncomfortable.

Tae: No I won't be. You will get a back pain if you'll sleep on the couch.

Kook: But-

Tae: That's final you'll sleep with me on the bed or else I'll also sleep with you on the couch.

Tae spoke with a pout and huffed at the end. A bunny smile broke on Kook's face thinking how much his baby cares for him so he nodded his head.

Tae's face turned blank again when he realized what he did. He quietly went to his side and layed on the bed. His back facing Jungkook.