21.Anger😡😠

Tae: Taetae wan Dwadda!!

-

-

-

-

Tae tried to get away from Kook sobbing and squirming thinking that it wasn't Kook. Kook looked at tae with wide bambie eyes when he heard Dadda word from tae.

It means that tae accepted him as his guardian/caretaker. He was feeling immense happiness but came out of the trance when he heard tae's chocking sound.

Kook: Baby stop crying look am here.

Kook took tae's face and made him look at him.

Tae: Dw..adda

Kook: Yes baby?!?

Tae: Dwadda lweft taetae awlone. Taetae scwared.

Tae hugged Kook again and started crying loudly. Kook's heart broke into pieces hearing his baby's painful sobs. Kook's eyes turned glossy and he tried to make tae look at him but tae latched onto him more and hugged him tight.

Kook: My Love look at Dadda Please. Why are you crying baby stop crying cupcake.

Tae: Nwo Dwadda lweft taetae. 

Kook: But taetae Dada wanted to buy something for his cute baby.

Tae: Taetae dwon't wan awything. Taetae wan Dwadda ownly

Tae thrashed in Kook's hold trying to get away from Kook. Kook took of his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt.

He placed tae's head on his bare chest and hug him tightly and buttoned his shirt back with tae still inside.

Kook: Bub calm down love take deep breathes for Dadda. Follow Dadda petal.

Kook said and patted tae's back. Tae shook his head sobbing.

Tae: Nwo. Lweave taetae. Dwadda is a meanie

Kook: My princess is so good right. Common Baby follow Dadda's breathing.

Tae took deep breaths and followed Kook. Kook felt tae body relax and went limp in his hold. Kook pecked tae's neck and caressed his hair. He started the car after covering tae's body who was still clinging to him like a baby.

Kook stepped down with tae in his arms. The blanket still covering tae. Kook took tae towards their room and placed tae on the bed after opening his shirt. He took of his shoes.

Then he went to the bathroom to change. He changed into a loose shirt and trousers looking effortlessly handsome.

Kook was drying his hair when he heard tae's sobs he immediately dashed out of the bathroom not caring about his still wet hair

Kook immediately hugged tae and made tae straddle his lap.