27.Bitter memory😶‍🌫️😣

Kook: I missed y..ywou..s..so..m.muc..ch.. wifey

-

-

-

-

(Tae's dress)

(Tae's dress)

Kook was continuously sobbing in tae's embrace hugging him tightly as if he would disappear and shaking terribly which made tae more worried and guilty although it wasn't his fault. Kook's every sob pierced his heart and his chest felt heavy with regret and pain.

Tae placed a peck on Kook's hair and held his face in his hands and wiped his tears smooching his eyes after.

He smooched Kook's cheeks and placed a peck on his lips which made Kook's bambi eyes to widen. Tae chuckled and caressed his cheek.

Tae: Stop crying hyungie

Jungkook jutted his lips out silently asking for more kissies tae chuckled and pecked his lips again but when he was about to pull away Kook grabbed his head and joined their lips together in a soft sweet kiss

No tongue No lust just pure love. They both kissed each other cherishing the moment. Kook kissed tae more desperately. Tae patted Kook's shoulder as he was feeling difficulty in breathing. Kook backed away and placed a peck on tae's forehead. Kook hugged tae placing his head on tae's chest.

They layed in the same position for half an hour enjoying each other's presence. Kook backed away and smooched tae's cheeks who was a little sleepy now. Tae giggled lightly when Kook smooched his cheeks again and again. 

Kook: Let's go to OUR home.

Kook frowned when he saw the hesitation in tae's eyes.

Kook: What happened baby??

Tae remained silent looking at Kook with unsure eyes.

Kook: You don't wanna live with hubby??

Tae's silence made Kook's heart hurt and his eyes became glossy again. Noticing Kook's glossy eyes tae came back to his senses. Tae smooched Kook's lips and whispered in a small voice

Tae: No hyungie its just....

Kook: What Baby?? You can tell me. 

Tae: Am afraid of our family's reaction

Tae whined when Kook started laughing and covered his face embarrassed. After laughing his ass off Kook removed tae's hands which was covering his face. Tae whined at Kook which made Kook smile brightly after years.

Kook: Aww My baby We going to our home for now. Moreover they love you so much to even say anything to you. And if they'll we'll leave from there. You gonna stay with me forever. Am not letting you go away from me again my heart.

Tae blushed at Kook's words and hugged him hiding his face in Kook's chest. Kook caressed tae's hair admiring him with his heart eyes.

Kook: So shall we go??