Return to Humanity - Chapter I

2 hours 15 minutes before Kevin is discovered on Herta Space Station - Stelle's POV:

"You and March go back first. Arlan from the Security Department has just lost contact in the vicinity. I'll need to find him first.", Dan Heng said before he walked off.

After March 7th, the enthusiastic white-pink haired girl Stelle just met gave her a baseball bat, they both defeat a bunch of Antimatter Legion goons, but unfortunately, they're stuck when Dan Heng pops up behind them and goes "idk how to elevator repair".

Since Arlan has been found, the Trailblazer Trio finds him and asks him how to fix the elevator. Turns out, they needed an ID card, which March 7th fumbles about to find it. Then, when they reach the elevator...

A deformed horse that was the product of failed natural selection, also known as a Voidranger; Trampler, shows up. 

"Sore losers.. You can't just gang up on us!?",

"Go!" 

And then, just as the situation gets tough for the now-formed Trailblazer trio..

Himeko saves the day with her drone-pizza cutter-waffle maker. Thankfully, not that many were injured. Casualties are still heavy, and that's the Stellaron Hunters' fault. 

20 minutes before Kevin is discovered on the Herta Space Station 

Communication with Asta, the Lead Researcher of the Herta Space Station has been cut off. They're all alone now. Their only options are to either: A. Go back B. Fight that Doomsday beast, or C. ...actually, nevermind about this one. This plan is a little stupid.

Plan C is out already, since it doesn't exist, and plan B is impossible to accomplish. Therefore, that leaves us with the coward's way out, which is go back to the Express. Problem is... 

The Doomsday Beast was on the platform. 

1 minute before Kevin makes an appearance

Just as that dang Doomsday Beast was about to unleash its final blow on an unaware March 7th, Stelle blocked the attack. It was successful, but then... she is gazed upon by Nanook, and the atomic bomb inside her goes out of control.

And Mr. Yang bonks her with his cane. Typical of Welt. 

Despite everyone else's efforts, the Doomsday Beast refuses to calm itself down. The Space Station's defenses are down, most of the Security Department is injured, the only one who Himeko said could "turn the tides" was down, and a myriad of other disadvantages made the situation much more dire than it needed to be. No one is prepared for this - and just as Welt was preparing to unleash the Star of Eden's true power as a final ditch effort...

"There's no need for that, 1st Herrscher."

 "I believe we don't need a re-introduction

 "I believe we don't need a re-introduction.", the young man with the flaming greatsword walked towards the Astral Express crew. 

"...Kevin."

"There's no 'reason' to say my name in front of everyone."

"..."

"Who?", Himeko asked.

"Welt already said my name.", Kevin replied calmly.