1.4k Views Special - Final Banquet

"Everyone", the pink-haired girl smiled. "thank you for coming to my final banquet~! Hosted by yours truly, Elysia. Hmm, although not everyone came."

This was what it had come to? 

"...Elysia.", Kevin finally spoke up. "What is your purpose for inviting us all here?"

"Think of it.. as our final meeting with each other.", Elysia smiled, before she walked away. "Before that... Sorry I really lied a lot... I hope the term 13th Herrscher won't cause you too much trouble."

"Don't worry, Elysia. I will cover up this truth with more lies.", Eden smiled somberly. "Erasing someone from history... is easy. Let.. the 13th Herrscher be a blank page.. on every history book."

After all, the Flamechaser who didn't show up here was the best proof of that.

Those who didn't show up refused to fight because they believed in Elysia; those who were present attended the banquet because they believed in Elysia.

"See, Elysia.. the people you trust, they always trust you. The people you love, they always love you.", Eden smiled.

"..I can't offer any words of encouragement at this moment... but...", Kevin sighed. 

He remembered that birthday party that Elysia had held for him before the 7th Herrscher caused their deaths. A spot of joy in a life that would be so short of it.

"Thank you, Elysia."

"..Aww, no problem."

The rest of the banquet went by in a blur. But in the end... she had one final request to him. 

"If you find another Herrscher like me, be sure to find a way to tell me, okay? I'll be very happy."

--

Finally, as he fulfilled her wish, he was prepared to finish it once and for all. This was going to be his final dance - his final.. performance. 

As his consciousness finally entered the dreamland, he was.. satisfied.

Finally, he could meet everyone.. and say..

"Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait."