Trailblaze Continuance - Crown of the Mundane and Divine

Once upon a time, when a wild Galactic Baseballer was free to roam the streets.. Bam! A mysterious text came from the Almighty Herta! Ruan Mei was here, would you like to greet her? Of course, the Galactic Baseballer was willing to accept, so long as she could take her 50,000 year old crewmate with her.

You see, the Galactic Baseballer had been secretly getting out of Trailblaze missions to play around in the Simulated Universe.. and getting planar relics once her Trailblaze level was high enough. 

That one, single, time she got a Ruan Mei occurrence, it saved her whole run. So out of pure gratitude (and a wish to get that occurrence again), she decided to go to the space station.

--

"I thought member #4, Polka Kakamond, had gotten rid of most of the Society members. I didn't have a lot of hope for this... Oh? Look who's here.", Herta looked at the two. "Stelle and.. who?"

"..Kevin.", the Galactic Baseballer's companion said. 

"Oh, that guy. The one with the sword."

"There's quite the crowd here today...", Stelle commented.

"It's a special time — all departments are preparing to welcome distinguished guests from the Genius Society.", Asta smiled. "Madam Ruan Mei doesn't like fanfare and probably wouldn't appreciate a crowd to welcome her, so I asked the researchers to keep things simple."

"I took her to see the portraits of the Society members a few days ago. I wanted to have the researchers make one for her as well, but she declined the offer. I don't get it. Whatever. As long as she's happy.", Herta shrugged her puppet shoulders.

"I heard Miss Ruan Mei likes snacks and pastries, so I asked the researchers to prepare some traditional desserts from the Blue. All of them seemed to tickle her fancy.", Asta commented as well. 

"Would I- no, WE be able to meet Ruan Mei?", Stelle asked, looking back at Kevin, who already went off somewhere else.

"Of course, go find her yourself. She borrowed the Phase Flame to do some research as soon as she got here — haven't seen a trace of her since.", Herta said.

"Miss Ruan Mei is the very image of a scholar. I heard she once took a little vacation on a desert planet. By the time she left, she'd miraculously created a boom in the local ecology!", Asta explained.

--

After the constant gushing about this Ruan Mei being a great researcher, scholar.. Well, new message from the Herta Surveillance Team. Let's see! Oh, it's just about Ruan Mei being there. Their gossip is slow compared to the Galactic Baseballer's sheer speed!

Walking amongst the crowd, she almost bumped into a researcher.. and then found Kevin. Of course. So she motioned for Kevin to just follow behind her, and in front of her was Ruan Mei, who quickly held her chin before moving her hand away.

"Hello. I hope I didn't startle you.", the genius smiled. "This is a work habit of mine — using touch to open my senses and letting the details of your biological existence flood into my brain helps me understand your construction as a living organism. Such is the basis of deconstruction and reconstruction. Do not be concerned. You are very healthy — in fact, impeccably so. A perfect experimental specimen. I like perfect experimental specimens."

"Well, what about him!?", Stelle pointed to Kevin. "N-not that I'm.. complaining.. but.."

Kevin just pretended like he was reading some random book, although he was reading it upside down. How smart. However, he still the same treatment as Stelle, which made him more or less uncomfortable.