Interlude - A Daughter's Return

It had been so long for Cocolia. So long a time since she last saw her darling daughter. At this point, she believed that she had killed her own daughter by sending her into this

"Mother, I have returned.", the familiar voice echoed in the quiet Qlipoth Fort. 

Her daughter. Her darling daughter. Her daughter, that she had spent so much time raising. Of course she would ask - what happened? Did she need help?

Her daughter had entered the underworld. Those Underworld bastards, what did they do? And most importantly: What happened down there?

Resolving issues of survival, learning about the Stellaron.. How funny. If the Underworld weren't such.. scum, she would've praised Commander Bronya for her diplomatic abilities. 

However, she was soon disappointed by her daughter.

"Madam Cocolia, it is my firm belief that the visitors from beyond the sky are not the villains we had imagined before."

Ignorant, arrogant.. Oh, dear Bronya... She had only scratched the surface of the iceberg, and she already thinks she knows everything!? But now that she knows about the "Stellaron"..

I guess, it's time to tell her the truth. The truth of this world, and the salvation of this world. It was time she heard the voice of this dying world.

--