Not Good With Farewells - Chapter XVIII

"Ahhhh... Well, now that we're done with that whole situation in the Underworld, we can finally look for the Stellaron.", March stretched. "But thinking about it, I feel a bit bad about Clara... We promised her that our talks with Svarog would go peacefully."

"Svarog attacked first.", Kevin said.

"Stelle, you tried your best to persuade him. It's my fault for not preparing better for such a situation in advance.", Dan Heng sighed.

"I didn't mean for you guys to start beating yourselves up over it! Look on the bright side — things turned out alright, didn't they? Now everyone knows that the real problem here is the Stellaron, and they're willing to help us out. All in all, the mission is going super smoothly!", March smiled. Her attempt to brighten up the atmosphere was working wonders.

"But we still have a lot left to figure out. For instance...", Dan Heng thought. 

"Where's the Stellaron?", Stelle said. "I mean, if we can't even find the location of the Stellaron, how are we going to cure this world of it?"

"It's like we haven't put the pieces together.", Dan Heng said.

"Actually, I've been having some dreams.."

"Dreams?"

"Oh, I remember you mentioned something about strange dreams before...", March said.

Stelle told the story of the dreams. About Cocolia, about the voice of the Stellaron. The Stellaron's words to 'create a new world and destroy the old'. 

"...All three dreams were the same, with Cocolia and that other voice...", Dan Heng said.

Silence. And then, March finally said something. "It would be weird to call it a coincidence."

"I'm wondering if these dreams aren't just random, if there is some meaning behind them... Maybe you're having them because..."

"Because of... the Stellaron inside her?"

"That's my hunch, but I have no proof."

"Perhaps Stellarons can resonate together.", Kevin said. "It's possible in my world. Perhaps..."

"Well then that's as good as nothing for now... So, what should we do when we get back above ground? After all this talk, we're still back at square one...", March sighed.

"We solve a puzzle one piece at a time. Let's get some rest. We'll talk to Wildfire tomorrow and get to the bottom of this. Also, there's still one more key character we haven't talked to yet. Her connection to Cocolia may be the key to cracking this mystery."

"We'd like to have a rest.", Stelle said to Gertie.

And so, the quartet fell asleep. 

===!! AUTHOR PLACES NOTE IN THE MIDDLE OF STORY ALERT!!==
Sorry for saying quartet so many times + updating slower than the pace of an average garden snail these past few.. hold on why has it almost been a month. 
========================================================

It was a great sleep. A dreamless, quiet paradise.

Stelle woke up from the bed, finally replenished of her sleep requirements. However, it was probably quite late at this point.

Outside. 

"Took you long enough sleepy head. We've been waiting all day!", March looked at Stelle, annoyed. "I've noticed that our sleep routines don't match up. You either keep getting up in the middle of the night or snoozing away until the day is almost out. Unacceptable. You gotta work on your teamwork!"

"Stelle, did you have a dream again last night?", Dan Heng asked. 

A shake of the head. Of course not. 

Now, it was time to leave the underground. After all, the more time they spent underground, the harder it would be to differentiate between the rock ceiling and the sky. And now, it was finally time to ask Wildfire for one final favor; to leave the underground. 

However, Bronya had already left before them and left behind a letter for them. 

It was time to begin a new journey to save the planet of Belobog.