It's no big deal

Stacy and Grover strolled towards their apartment, chatting away, oblivious to Gray walking ahead. When they reached the elevator, only one was available, and they had to share it, creating an awkward situation. Feeling uneasy, Stacy turned to Gray with a hesitant expression.

Stacy: Can't we just be cool, Gray?

Gray, feigning innocence, replied, "I don't know what you're talking about." However, Stacy noticed a lipstick mark on his cheek, and a sudden emptiness crept in.

As Gray exited on his floor, Grover, sensing the tension, remarked, "Well, that was intense."

Meanwhile, in the corridor between their rooms, Reon and Latti exchanged glances, their hands hanging in the air.

Latti: Well, here we are.

Reon: Yeah, see you later.

Reon entered into his room, leaving Latti standing there. Wrestling with her emotions, she questioned herself.

Latti, speaking softly to herself: What's wrong with me? Why can't I stop these feelings? I can't handle a relationship right now. Pull yourself together.

With a deep breath, Latti opened her door, trying to shake off the conflicting emotions. In Reon's room, his excitement about going to Morgan's house filled the air until his phone interrupted - it was Troy, his brother.

George and Morgan entered into the mansion while kissing he takes off Morgans dress leaving her in her pants while she unbuttoned his shirt and took it off leaving George bare,Morgan taking her time to hold his perfect chest her hand sliding from his chest to his pants

George looking as she opens his trouser after taking it off he carries her and lay her by the couch in the sitting room and kept on kissing her

Morgan from the intensity she kept her hands on his back pulling him more closer and her legs folded on his waist,George starts kissing her neck as slowly as he moves to her bra

Morgan looking at him as he starred at her back his hands slowly slid into Morgans pants her blue eyes widening after feeling his finger slide into her moaning softly taking her hands off George and held the couch folding it so tight

George smilling he kept on kissing her while she's struggling as he kept on fingering her.Going so fast Morgan couldnt take it and hold his hand saying George in a moaning sound

George takes his hand out and took the finger he used into his mouth then licked it then went to open her bra as he unclipped it leaving Morgan tits out he says "lets go to the bedroom"

George lifted Morgan from the couch, and they began walking through the spiral staircase. Morgan expressed impatience, saying, "It's too far; I can't wait."

George sitting on the stairs keeping morgan ontop of him they kept on kissing,his hand on her butt Morgan says while breathing heavily lets take our pants off.

Troy, in disbelief, exclaimed, "No way, dude! That's your girl?" Reon responded, "Well, not technically, but today we nearly kissed, and she welcomed me to her mansion." Troy, holding his head, chuckled, "Dude, if I knew Utopia had such girls, I could have studied even harder."

Reon shared, "There are plenty here, but I don't know about Morgan." Troy asked, "Why not?" Reon continued, "She's already into a guy called George - handsome, rich, and every girl's crush. Look at me; I have no chance." Troy smiled and replied, "Dude, sometimes it's never about looks or possessions; it's always up to the heart. You'll be surprised at how girls' networks work."

Reon questioned, "So, you think I have a shot?" Troy answered, "Not so sure, but from everything you told me, she likes you. Since you don't put any pressure on her, you're true with her. So, keep at it." Reon expressed gratitude, "Thanks, dude." Troy added, "You're welcome. But before I hang up, make sure you record those mansions for me, and the fam says hi."

Reon smiled, "Well, okay. Bye, love you guys." Troy teased, "Ew, don't get all soft on me, lil bro." Reon chuckled, exchanged goodbyes, and hung up.

Morgan and George sweating as he fucked her on the stares Morgan moaning as she bounces up and down.I missed you Morgan a soft breathless voice came out of George as she replied with a voice full of pleasure i missed you too George now lets go to the bedroom its uncomfortable here as she laughed with George

They arrived in the room George pushing Morgan on the bed and he spreads her legs and started to lick her.Morgan moaning from his warm tongue her whole body rendered helplessly saying Oh George

George after licking her he climbs over her and slowly puts his penis inside her and kept on making love Morgan moaning so loudly

In their room, the atmosphere was intimate and serene. Soft lighting bathed the space, casting a warm glow on the walls adorned with framed memories. The air carried a subtle fragrance, perhaps from a scented candle or the remnants of a pleasant meal. The furniture, a blend of comfort and style, invited relaxation.

The bed, the focal point of the room, was adorned with soft, plush pillows and a cozy duvet, creating a haven for tranquility. The room's color palette, a harmonious mix of soothing tones, added to the overall sense of calmness.

As George and Morgan kept on having sex, the room embraced them in a cocoon of comfort. The dim light played gently on their faces, highlighting the afterglow of shared moments. The quietude of the room allowed their voices to linger in the air, creating an atmosphere where words carried a weight of intimacy.

In this intimate setting, Morgan's blue eyes, more captivating against the backdrop of white bed sheets, mirrored the emotional connection between the two.

Later, after being done, they both lay looking upwards. Morgan expressed, "Wow, that was amazing." George smiled and suggested, "We should go shower; it's getting dark." Morgan, looking at George with her captivating blue eyes against the white bed sheets, blushed and replied, "Okay."

Carrying her from the bed, George and Morgan made their way into the shower, exchanging smiles as the water cascaded around them. After completing their shower, the room was filled with a lingering warmth, and the sun had started its descent, casting a golden hue through the window.

George, now clad in comfortable black pajamas, stood by the window, his gaze fixed on the expansive ocean in the distance. The view was a breathtaking panorama of rolling waves, their tips tinged with the last remnants of sunlight. The sky exhibited hues of orange, pink, and purple as the sun bid farewell to the day.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, darkness gradually enveloped the surroundings. George, captivated by the beauty beyond the window, remarked, "Wow, it's so beautiful here. It makes me miss home." Morgan, dressed and smiling, responded, "At least here, we don't have to sneak out."

The scene outside the window painted a tranquil picture - the ocean stretching far and wide, its rhythmic waves whispering tales of the day. The sky transformed into a canvas, displaying the artwork of the setting sun. The distant horizon, a seamless blend of sea and sky, created a serene backdrop to their shared moment. In the quiet of the evening, the view from the window became a timeless tableau.

Putting her hairdryer down, Morgan picked up her phone and called her butler.

Morgan: (speaking into the phone) Uhm, yes, ma'am. I want to send you to pick someone at St. Marble Apartment 22. His name is Reon Stagfrid, at room 515.

Butler: Yes, ma'am.

As Morgan hung up, George, looking surprised, turned to her.

George: You're bringing a stunted here? Why?

Morgan: Well, I kinda asked him to be my plus one at the party. I promised him to come here, stay, and prepare for tomorrow, then go to the party together.

George: What about me?

Morgan: Babe, don't make it a big deal. I'm still your girlfriend. I can't just tell him no.

George: (upset) I want to spend the day with you.

Morgan: I know, and we will at the party. But he has to be my plus one.

George: So, you would go with a stunted instead of me to a party for the talls? How would that make me look?

Morgan turned to George, trying to reassure him.

Morgan: Come on, George, it's no big deal.

Upset, George said, "Yeah, sure because you are always right," and walked out of the room. Morgan, looking down, muttered to herself, "Shit."