The thief

Romain, the second oldest of the Beaumonts, approached the mic after Rehina joined them. He cleared his throat and said, "Well, my tall and proud people, we may have a guest with some information. Out of confidentiality, we politely ask all the stunted in this party to come forward, if it's no hassle."

The crowd murmured, confused. Reon, Latti, and other stunted individuals at the party looked concerned as they slowly made their way to the front. Most of the tall ones stared at them in disgrace. Damon held Latti's hand before she walked forward, reassuring her, "Relax, it's okay. I got you."

Latti, shaking her head with acceptance, moved forward while letting go of Damon's hand. Romain continued, "Thanks for your full cooperation. Now, I may welcome the guest."

People wondered who the guest might be. Standing between Yuri, Drake, Morgan, and Pruddy was George, who slowly moved from the crowd toward the front, walking majestically. All the girls blushed at his aura of masculinity. He went up to the stage, and Romain said, "I present to you, George Hovers."

As George approached the mic, he smirked and said, "My fellow students, as you may know, the St. Claires side is for the talls only since the day the school began operating. There's a reason for that."

People were wondering, and standing next to Morgan, Damon looked curious. Romain continued, "You see, I have a watch very dear to me, containing personal information. It has been stolen."

The crowd gasped, murmuring in shock. George, looking at Morgan, smirked and said, "The watch is of great price, and no one from the tall side may have been tempted to steal it. However, the only stunted at my circle tonight was Reon."

Rehina turned around in shock, looking at her family members, whose faces were near bursting with smiles. Reon, shocked, exclaimed, "What? I would never!"

Latti rushed near Reon, saying, "It's impossible! I know Reon, and he is not such a person."

Morgan breathed heavily, feeling frustrated. Rehina held Romain's hand and accused, "You snake! The moment you saw me happy, you planned to humiliate my boyfriend. And for what? So that I can marry Alex."

Romain looked at her, saying, "I don't know what you're talking about."

George, looking at Latti and Reon, said, "There, there. It's just a hunch. Besides, my dear girlfriend thinks highly of Reon, so it wouldn't create a great image on me if I accused you. Please, to remove you from my suspect list, I would kindly beg you to allow me to search you first. Then we may continue to speculations."

Reon held Latti's hand and reassured her, "It's okay, I didn't do it." Latti responded, "Okay, but please be careful." Reon, emerging from the stunted crowd, looked at Rehina, who was holding back tears, and George moved from the stage.

As George checked Reon's pockets, he found the watch in Reon's coat. George smirked and said, "Well, what do we have here?" Reon, shocked, exclaimed, "What? How? No, that's impossible! I didn't take your stupid watch."

George continued to smirk, saying, "I knew something was off ever since Morgan invited you to her house. You stunted are filthy scumbags. Guards, take him away." Latti and Morgan, out of words and expression, stood there in shock as the guards took Reon out of the castle.

Rehina shook her head in anger and left as well, heading outside. As Reon was being taken out, paparazzi swarmed him with photos, but he kept it together, going along with it. Etienne Beaumont moved to the mic and declared, "We invite the stunted to our tables. Enjoy our meals and share the same drinks, only for them to steal from us. From now on, no tall and stunted shall be seen together. If we find any tall with a stunted, then you have chosen them over us."

Surprisingly, most of the talls agreed, shouting, "Kick them out of the party!" As Reon was led outside, Rehina came rushing, shouting, "Reon, wait, please!" Reon turned, smiled as he saw her, and she rushed to hug him. She said, "I know you didn't do it. It's my stupid family's doing." Reon replied, "Relax, nothing can make me feel down on myself. I knew from the beginning. Besides, George has been taunting me all night, so I get it." Rehina held Reon's hand and suggested, "Hey, wanna get out of here?" Reon smiled and said, "I do." Rehina ordered the maid to go get her transportation as they stood near the gate away from the palace.

Peter Sanchez, one of the stunted who were at the front, argued vehemently, "This is unacceptable; we are a community, there's no room for racism!"

Etienne retorted, "This is merely for our safety, so please exit the building."

Peter, visibly angry, responded, "I'm gonna arrange a meeting with the Stunted board, and we will deal with this!" He left the room in frustration.

George walked towards Morgan, standing beside her, and said, "It's for your safety, Morgan. He had to leave; I don't trust him."

Morgan replied calmly, "It's not your choice to make."

Latti left the palace, casting a slow stare at Damon, and continued her departure. Damon, now looking mad at George and the Beaumonts, attempted to leave the garden, but guards blocked his way from joining the Stunted.

Meanwhile, a palace valet arrived with Rehina's motorcycle, handing her the keys. Reon, astonished, couldn't help but exclaim, "Wow, so you ride a bike? That's so hot."

Rehina smiled, donning her bike gears, and climbed onto her motorcycle, saying, "Well, I'm a bad girl." Reon, smiling back, took the helmet she threw at him, put it on, and climbed on the bike with her.

Rehina teasingly told him, "You should hold me tight." Reon, still smiling, responded, "Ooh, I'm looking forward to that," as he circled his hand around her hips, feeling her body. Rehina then asked, "You ready?" as the palace gates opened.

Reon replied enthusiastically, "Oh yeah!" Rehina circled the back tire, creating smoke, and with a tremendous speed, they sped away from the palace grounds.

Stacy, eagerly awaiting Gray's reply, was on her bed staring at her phone in silence. Suddenly, a knock on her door broke the quiet, and she smiled, thinking it was Gray. As she opened the door, she found John holding flowers.

"Well hey, Stacy. I'm sorry for our fight the other day. I should have trusted you, but instead, I got jealous of Gray. Please, let's start over again," John said, looking sincere.

Stacy, shocked by the unexpected apology, smiled and replied, "Well, uhm, yeah, sure." She glanced down the hall, hoping to see Gray, and John asked, "Are you expecting somebody else? Because I can leave."

Stacy smiled and reassured, "Uhm, nope." John grinned and entered the room, slowly pulling Stacy against the wall. He kept his hand on her hip and leaned in, saying softly, "Let's put the past behind us," before gently kissing her.