A secret

Tynab and Morson entered Morgan's house and found her in the sitting room with Joseph. Tynab, noticing Joseph, asked, "What's going on? Where's George? I know he wouldn't approve of this, and his house is locked."

Wiping her tears, Morgan confessed, "I called him here. I didn't feel like being alone." Morson inquired, "Why?" With a breaking voice, Morgan explained, "I broke up with George yesterday. I left him a letter, and the next thing I know, he has moved out of his house. I don't know where he is."

Concerned, Tynab sat between Joseph and Morgan, saying, "Sweetie, what happened?" Morson suggested, "Joseph, we need to talk." Joseph agreed, "Yeah, sure. What's up?" Morson said, "Outside, now."

As Tynab comforted Morgan, she asked, "What made you guys feel apart? Is it Joseph?" Morgan replied, "Oh no, it's not him. The truth is, my heart yearns for someone totally different, and I don't know why I can't get him out of my head."

Curious, Tynab inquired, "And who may this mystery boy be?" Wiping her eyes, Morgan revealed, "Reon Stagfridd, the cute boy I invited as my plus one. Is that weird?" Tynab reassured, "No, no, Morgan, it's totally okay. But sometimes you've got to weigh in the scale; you might lose gold for sand."

Morgan admitted, "I know. And the boy I crush on has a girlfriend and hates me, and now George hates me too. Did I screw it up?" Tynab comforted her, "No, it's part of growing up. The real ones always stay. It will all be settled in the future. Right now, we need to know where George left to." They held each other, providing comfort in the midst of emotional turmoil.

Morson, frustrated, confronted Joseph outside, stating, "Ever since you appeared in her life, you've caused nothing but trouble." Joseph retorted, "Hey, man, chill. I'm trying to change." Morson remained skeptical, saying, "You're not fooling anybody with your outfits and hair change. You're still a street rat, and I'm gonna use every power to get you expelled from school."

Joseph questioned, "Is that a threat, dude? I mean, come on, do as you please. That's why I recorded the conversation - your silly little threats. Why is it always hard for people to accept change? George and her, the light that held them together vanished, and now it's my time. So please, just let us be."

Morson scoffed, "Recording me, huh? Nice play, but that won't stop me. I'm not gonna let you ruin Morgan's life just because you have feelings. You're half a man to George, and you know it. She can't ever love you, and I don't appreciate you either. So, you better prepare yourself because I'm gonna make sure you don't see the end of the semester." Morson stormed back inside in anger, leaving Joseph standing there, holding his phone, whispering, "Shit, shit, shiiit."

Morson discovered Morgan asleep on the couch, and Tynab, holding a glass of wine, appeared frustrated. Morson approached and asked, "What's up",Tynab says" it's bad, Morson. Morgan has fallen in deep with a stunted boy. I mean, she has never doubted her love for George before this damn school."

Morson reassured, "I know, and don't worry. I will make Joseph be expelled from the school before he ruins anything more." Tynab corrected, "Uh, what? No, he is not the boy I'm talking about." Morson, surprised, asked, "Pardon me, there's another boy in the circle?" Tynab confirmed, "Yes, and his name is Reon Stagfridd. We better know more about this guy."

Morson expressed frustration, "Bullocks! These first years will kill us with pressure. Gaddamit! But I'm not changing my mind. Joseph's gotta go; he's bad news, I can sense it." Tynab agreed, saying, "Totally agree." The situation was becoming more complicated with new dynamics entering the picture.

Reon, entering his room, informed Gray and Elsa, "Uh, guys, I'm sorry for this, but I should go. Feel free to use my room." Gray questioned, "Hey, hey, hey, what's going on? Where are you going? It's in the middle of the night." Reon explained, "Uh, yes, it is. I know, but I'm gonna go surprise Rehina." Elsa asked, "Why?" Reon admitted, "I don't know. I got hard for some reason. See yah!" He rushed outside, closing the door.

Gray and Elsa, looking at each other, laughed. Gray remarked, "Reon and Rey do make out a lot, don't they?" Gray then suggested, "Well, we got a room to ourselves. What do you say? Wanna make out in my best friend's room?" Elsa smiled, bit her lip, and responded, "What if he walks back in?" Gray assured, "Oh, please, like I won't lock the door."

Reon and Latti embraced the romance as they entered her room, closing the door behind them. Latti gently pushed Reon onto the bed, her hair cascading around them. She gracefully brushed it aside before leaning in, initiating a series of passionate kisses.

As they kissed Reon took off her shirt leaving her in her bra,his hand sliding to her hip

Latti's fingertips traced delicate patterns on Reon's skin, igniting a tender dance of anticipation. Their eyes locked, conveying a shared language of longing and affection.

With every stolen kiss, the room seemed to cocoon them in a world of their own, where time slowed, and the outside world faded away. The symphony of their heartbeats echoed in unison, creating a melodious backdrop

Rehina, contrary to her initial plans, didn't return home as expected. Instead, she found herself at the Beaumont Castle, responding to a summons regarding the Lebranc issue. The weight of responsibility and the intrigue surrounding the matter hung in the air as she entered the castle, ready to engage in discussions that would shape the course of events in her world.

In the grandeur of the Beaumont Castle, Rehina's siblings and Alexandre Lebranc awaited her presence. The room was adorned with intricate tapestries and antique furniture, exuding an air of old-money elegance. Alexandre, clad in regal red attire, stood out majestically, a symbol of refined taste and wealth.

As Rehina walked slowly, her steps echoing in the spacious hall, she arrived near her designated seat. Alexandre, displaying impeccable manners, extended his hand. Following tradition, she graciously placed her hand in his, and he kissed it with a genteel gesture. "My lady," he addressed her, a touch of formality in his tone.

"May I?" Alexandre inquired, pulling her chair with a dignified flourish. After she gracefully took her seat, Alexandre settled beside her. Etienne, standing with authority, wasted no time getting to the heart of the matter.

"Well, let me get straight to the point," Etienne declared. "We gather here to discuss the marriage arrangements between Alexandre and Rehina." The weight of the announcement hung in the air, setting the stage for a discussion that would shape the destiny of two families entwined in a delicate dance of tradition and alliance.