Misperception

The grand oak doors of the Utopia High boardroom swung open, revealing a room filled with anticipation. The air was thick with tension as second and third year students gathered for an important meeting of the tall. All eyes turned to the front of the room, where Morson Monsoon, the charismatic leader, stood tall.

Morson's blonde hair shimmered under the soft glow of the chandeliers, accentuating his confident demeanor. Dressed in a tailored suit, he exuded an air of elegance that was hard to ignore. The whispers in the room grew louder as everyone marveled at his impeccable fashion sense.

As the son of the king of England, Morson was no stranger to luxury. His wardrobe was a treasure trove of designer labels, with each outfit carefully selected to make a statement. Today, he wore a bespoke suit crafted from the finest Italian wool, the deep navy fabric hugging his frame perfectly. The golden buttons glinted in the light, adding a touch of regality to his ensemble. Paired with a crisp white shirt and a silk tie in a shade of royal blue, Morson commanded attention with every step he took.

With a nod of his head, Morson began the meeting, his voice carrying authority and determination. "Fellow students, faculty, and esteemed guests," he began, his voice resonating through the room. "We find ourselves facing a challenge, a clash between the new students and the established groups within our beloved Utopia High."

He paused, allowing the weight of his words to sink in. The room fell into a hushed silence, everyone hanging on to his every syllable. "It is imperative that we address this issue head-on and find a solution that promotes unity and understanding. We must remind ourselves of the values and traditions that make Utopia High a place of harmony and growth."

As Morson spoke, his words carried a sense of purpose, a call to action that stirred the hearts of those present. Ideas began to flow, suggestions of events and initiatives that could bridge the gap between the talls and the stunted. The room buzzed with energy as the attendees brainstormed ways to recreate the scene, to mend the divisions that had formed.

Morson's gaze swept across the crowd, his eyes filled with a mix of concern and determination. "You know what's been on my mind lately?" he began, his voice filled with a sense of urgency. "The recent news about George, one of the most influential figures in Utopia, facing troubles with a stunted named Joseph. It's disheartening to see that no one is taking any action."

A murmur of agreement rippled through the room as the attendees realized the gravity of the situation. Morson's words struck a chord with them, igniting a fire within their hearts. They couldn't let the lower classes think that they were all talk and no action.

Morson raised his hand, silencing the room. "I refuse to let this injustice go unanswered," he declared, his voice filled with determination. "We will recreate the scene, showing the lower classes that we are not just bark, but bite. Together, we will stand up for what is right and ensure that justice is served."

The room erupted into applause, the sound echoing off the walls. It was a moment of unity, a spark of hope that would ignite a movement within the halls of Utopia High. Morson's words had inspired them all to take action.

Reon walked alongside Morgan, heading to class after getting out of the car. Morgan turned to him and said, "Boy, this was fun! Thanks for making me feel normal. It will be nice to have a friendly vibe like yours at the party." Reon felt a pang of realization that Morgan saw him as a friend. In his mind, he thought, "You take me as a friend? I need to change that ASAP." But he replied to her, "Yeah, it will be an honor, Morgan."

As they were walking, Joseph and his crew were chilling on the road. When Joseph noticed Morgan, he approached her slowly and said, "Well hello there, gorgeous. How are you today?" He kissed her hand, but his gaze sharply fixed on Reon, who stood beside her. Reon, unfazed by Joseph's attempts to intimidate him, looked back at him with a slight smirk on his face.

Morgan looked at Joseph and said, "Haven't you put us through enough already? The whole school thinks we're flirting, even George." Joseph smiled and replied, "Maybe we're just good looking together." Morgan's smile faded as she said, "Whatever this is, you need to stop doing it or else you'll get into trouble with George."

Speaking of the devil, George was walking with Tynab on the same road, heading to class as usual. George, dressed in a fine black suit with one hand in his pocket, noticed Joseph standing next to Morgan. Since Reon wasn't a threat to him, George never saw him as a person, so he didn't care. When Joseph saw him, he smiled and held Morgan's hands without her knowing. Joseph kissed her hands again and said, "Gosh, your hands smell nice." Morgan, smiling, replied, "Thank you, that's lavender."

Tynab, looking at George, could sense that something was about to happen. However, George just smiled and said to her, "So, where were we?" They continued talking and walking forward. As they passed by , Morgan noticed George's tall figure and scent, which seemed to envelop her. She instinctively pulled her hands away from Joseph.

Reon, noticing George passing by them, had a concerned expression on his face. Joseph, feeling a bit awkward, scratched his head after Morgan pulled her hands away.

Morgan's face was in shock because she didn't know George was going to see her with Joseph, as he had insisted not to. She thought to herself, "George won't let Joseph leave without a fight and cause a scene."

But George did something unexpected. He kept on walking while talking with Tynab, his hand in his pocket, and gradually got further away. Morgan took a deep breath and said, "Oh my God, I keep messing things up." Joseph replied to her, "See, he takes us lightly. Come on, he surely understands." Morgan pushed Joseph away and firmly said, "You stay away from me." She walked past them, determined to put some distance between them.

As Reon wanted to leave, Joseph put his hand on Reon's chest and said, "You better not have any twisted ideas for Morgan. If I sense anything, you're dead, understand?" Reon looked at Joseph and replied, "I do whatever I want. I'm not scared of you." He pushed Joseph's hands away and walked to catch up to Morgan.

Morgan, holding her head, says, "George isn't a person to take things lightly. Why did he just walk past me like he didn't see anything? Does this imply he chooses to not love me anymore?" Reon catches up to her and says, "Hey, Morgan, relax. You look stressed. Want to tell me what's going on?" Morgan replies, "I don't know what George's message was by him walking past me like that." Reon reassures her, saying, "Oh, relax. Men react when they don't trust you. Maybe he's finally trying to trust you."

Morgan, saying, "You think so, Reon?" Reon replies, "Yes, I do. So please try to stay away from Joseph before he makes you destroy something valuable." Morgan stands up and hugs Reon, saying, "Thank you, Reon. You made me feel better." But inside Reon's head, he thinks, "I can't stand to be like Joseph. Maybe Morgan should be my friend for now because if she realizes my feelings for her, I'd make matters worse or even ruin the little time I spent with her."

Tynab, looking at George, says, "That's odd. It's not like you to see someone touch Morgan and do nothing about it." George smiles and replies, "I was in my happy suit. Couldn't bear to see it with the blood of a lowlife like him, so I let my silence do the fight for me." He smirks. Tynab shakes her head and says, "Gee, you are very intimidating."