preparations

The weekend was very silent at Utopia High, both on the business and art sides. Students were engrossed in personal studies and discussions. George, Morgan, Pruddy, Yuri, Samantha, and Agatha were busy studying in a group inside the class, while Gray, Reon, and Rehina were studying outside at the garden. Latti, Stacy, and Grover were busy studying at their room.

John, Allan, and their friends were busy studying outside the class at the stairs. Other students were in libraries and all the places they found comfortable.

Reon was locked in studying so hard, and so was Rehina, who was studying while laying on Reon's laps, as Gray was busy writing. Suddenly, Gray was tapped on the shoulders; looking behind, he sees Elsa who smiles and says, "Can I join you guys?" Gray, excited, says, "Well, yes," as Elsa sits beside him, takes her laptop out, and before reading, she looks at Gray and smiles, then started to study. Gray, happy she's there, wraps his hand around her shoulders and keeps on writing.

Rehina keeps her book on her chest, looks at Reon, and says, "Uhm, babe, I need a snack." Reon looks at her, smiles, and says, "What do you need, love?" Rehina says, "Mhhhhhh, I don't know, maybe chocolate." Reon puts his books down, kisses her, and says, "Okay, love, be right back," as he stands to go get her snack. Gray, looking at Reon leave, smiles at Rehina, saying, "I have never known he was such a lover boy." Rehina smiles and says, "I know, right, and also good in bed; he is full of surprises."

Elsa stops typing and says, "Eww, stop it, you guys." Gray kisses her cheeks, saying, "Don't be jealous, woman; we had a great time too." Elsa smiles and says, "Yeah, right." Gray, acting offended, says, "Ouch, what does 'yeah right' mean? Wasn't I good?" Elsa laughs and says, "I'm messing with you; you were great," and kisses him. Rehina looks at them, smiles, shakes her head, then took her book and kept on studying.

Reon, on his way back, noticed the Beaumonts sitting at the outdoor lounge, all dressed in black, which made him uncomfortable. Ignoring the uneasy feeling, he continued walking and went to sit beside Rehina again.

Rehina, noticing his return, asked, "What took you so long?" Reon replied, "Nothing important. Here you go, I'm gonna keep on studying, okay?" Rehina smiled and said, "Okay."

Inside the class, George's group stumbled upon a challenging question, and Morgan, recalling Reon teaching her, confidently said, "I know how to do it." Yuri inquired, "How do we do it?" Morgan began calculating, and the group watched with curiosity, especially George.

Despite having an idea on how to approach the problem, Morgan couldn't arrive at the correct answer, feeling discouraged. Pruddy expressed concern, saying, "If we don't tackle this question, we are in big trouble." George asked Morgan how she knew the calculation, and she replied, "Well, Reon taught it to me, but I can't remember the whole of it. So, one of us has to ask him."

George shook his head and said, "Absolutely not. At least we have an idea; let's try to figure out where you went wrong."

The principal, Mr. Ruzev, strolled through the department, observing students' progress. Beside him were Mr. Tanner and Mr. Hovers, fathers of Morgan and George, admiring the studious atmosphere. "A sight for sore eyes," Mr. Tanner remarked. Mr. Hovers agreed, "It's a classic school; this must be common, right?" Mr. Ruzev, smiling, affirmed, "It's true. This school is a safe haven for students, dedicated to academic excellence."

Meanwhile, Rehina received a text and exclaimed, "You guys won't believe it! The house I booked is ready. I won't invade your space any longer." Gray responded, "Wow, that's really nice," while Reon playfully added, "I don't know; I kind of enjoyed you with me on my bed and apartment." Regina smiled, "True, but this gives us more options for makeouts."

In the classroom, Morgan excused herself, saying she needed a breather. Outside, she pulled her hair back, taking a deep breath. As she looked over, she saw Reon sitting with Rehina, Gray, and Elsa, sharing laughter and books. Lost in her imagination, Morgan envisioned herself with Reon, smiling as the sun highlighted his angelic smile. Returning to reality, she observed Reon and Rehina sharing a kiss.

Allan, noticing Morgan standing outside, tapped Joseph and exclaimed, "Hey, look, it's Morgan!" Joseph, turning away from his book, saw her and was struck with shock, images of her smiling and sharing moments flashing in his mind. He stood up abruptly, saying, "I'm gonna be back."

Allan, confused, asked, "Ayy, what happened, dude?" But Joseph walked down the stairs, slowly approaching Morgan. He cleared his throat to get her attention, unintentionally startling her. Morgan, holding her chest, said, "Oh my God, Joseph, you startled me." Joseph, smiling, apologized, "I'm sorry; it wasn't my intention." Morgan reassured him, "It's okay. Um, what's up?"

Joseph confessed, "Well, Morgan, I'm sorry for how I acted. I understand if you don't want me around, but I promise I'm working on myself. All I want is to know you don't hate me." Smiling, Morgan replied, "I can never hate you, Joseph. You followed your heart, and that's very inspiring. I forgive you; it's in the past." Joseph, relieved, exclaimed, "Wow, thanks, Morgan. You look great, by the way."

As they chatted, Joseph couldn't help but notice Morgan's random stares toward the garden. Following her gaze, he spotted Reon with Rehina. Joseph wondered aloud, "Whoa, is that Rehina with Reon? How did he pull that off?" Morgan, feeling uneasy about discussing Reon, looked a bit sad and said, "Um, I better get inside and keep preparing. It was nice to see you're doing okay." She walked inside, leaving Joseph standing there, his face filled with admiration towards Morgan.

Gray, looking behind Reon, noticed Etienne, Aurièle, and Romain in black clothes at the furthest end of the walkway. They stared directly at them. Romain then used his hand to create a pistol symbol, pointing it at Gray and mimicking the sound of a gun with his mouth, implying shooting. He smiled and walked away, leaving Reon shocked. Elsa, concerned, asked, "Hey, are you okay?" Gray, breathing heavily, replied, "Oh, me? Yes, I'm fine, babe."

Gray reassured himself by looking again, only to notice that Etienne, Aurièle, and Romain had disappeared.

Reon turned to Rey and asked, "Hey, do you have an eraser?" She shook her head, implying she didn't have one. He then reached into his coat, searching for an eraser. As he pulled out his hand, he noticed the watch Morgan had bought for him, among the most expensive pieces they'd chosen together.

In that moment, Morgan's voice played in his mind, saying, "You deserve all the good in your life," and her blue eyes looking directly at him. Reon's thumb slowly felt the sapphires on the watch and its smooth glass. Zoning out for a bit, Rehina brought him back to reality, snapping her fingers in front of his face. She said, "Reon, I found the eraser."