what could've been

Morgan, a tear streaming down her cheek, catches Reon's attention. He reaches out to wipe it away, but Joseph pushes him aside, commanding, "Don't touch her."

Reon, taken aback, clashes against the tables as Gray attempts to throw a fist, only to be stopped by Elsa, who holds his hand, urging, "It's not worth it."

Angry and hurt, Morgan stands up, glaring at Joseph, and demands, "What is wrong with you?"

Joseph, already seething, scans the hall, noticing all the students staring at him. Frustrated, he shouts, "What are you all looking at?"

Meanwhile, Reon, composed but firm, approaches the table, urging Elsa and Gray, "Come on, we should leave. He's not worth our time."

Joseph, spiteful, retorts, "Yeah, leave. You're always a bitch, not man enough to face your battles."

Unfazed, Reon stands his ground, replying, "Not all battles symbolize power; some just show ignorance." With that, he walks away, leaving Joseph and Morgan at the table.

Desperate, Joseph tries to reach out to Morgan, but she pulls away, slapping him across the face before walking away, leaving him standing there with disheveled hair falling into his eyes.

In the background, Allan and his friends, former members of Joseph's group, laugh at the scene unfolding before them.

Latti was in the midst of rehearsing at the Teengrind, with the stage being set up around her. Stacy and Grover stood nearby, cheering her on, while Damon stood beside the stage, completely absorbed in Latti's angelic voice.

As Latti paused her singing, she remarked, "I think the acoustic isn't quite right yet," while walking towards Damon. However, Damon gently held her waist and pulled her closer, reassuring her, "The sound is just fine, mon cher. You're just nervous. But I promise you will captivate everyone who walks in."

Latti replied softly, "I hope so," folding her hands on Damon's shoulders, before they shared a tender kiss.

Stacy and Grover, who were observing from afar, couldn't help but comment on the scene. Grover exclaimed, "They look so cute, oh my God! And I'm the one who coined 'DALA' as a ship - Damon + Latti!"

Stacy grinned in agreement, replying, "I gotta say, they do look fabulous."

Rehina and Sasha sat together in class, munching on snacks laid out on the table. Sasha leaned in, asking, "So, you really love this boy, and it's not just one of those things you do to make a point?"

Rehina nodded, a smile playing on her lips. "Uh-huh. This time, it's different. Reon is amazing-loving, cool, sweet, and he just gets me."

Teasingly, Sasha responded, "Uh-oh, is that love I'm feeling?" They both laughed, enjoying the moment.

Sasha continued, "But what about Alex? He's determined to get you, and plus, he's hot. So, why not him?"

Rehina sighed, taking a chip from the packet. "Yeah, he's hot, but I just don't connect with him, you know? He's very controlling and strict. I just can't see myself with him."

Sasha nodded knowingly. "Just be safe, sister. You know our family-they'll do anything to marry you off to the Leblancs, just like they did to me with the Nolans."

Concerned, Rehina asked, "How is he treating you?"

Sasha smiled, her eyes glowing. "He's very kind and gentle. I fell for him, and besides, he lets me follow my dreams. That's why I'm here at Utopia High studying business management."

Rehina sighed wistfully. "You were lucky. But all I see when I stare at Alex is me being a housewife."

Sasha reached out, squeezing her hand gently. "Well, whatever your choices are, I'll support you to the bitter end."

A warm smile spread across Rehina's face as she leaned her head onto Sasha's shoulder. "You're just the best."

Rehina, reminiscing about their childhood, asks, "What about Aurielle and Isabella Chevier? When will they marry?"

Sasha shakes her head, replying, "I don't know the details yet, but I think by year-end."

Sighing, Rehina reflects, "We were just kids, all of us, running in the fields of our castle, so free. We were so close back then, and now all these responsibilities just make us grow apart and apart. I don't even know who our brothers are anymore."

Sasha nods in agreement, adding, "It's not them, it's our father-the real devil. He's just the gate between us and our happiness. That's why me and Chris Nolan have a plan to be happy and leave away from all the family drama at a beach house far away."

Rehina's eyes light up at the thought, exclaiming, "Wow, so romantic!"

Joseph, feeling as though the world had turned against him, couldn't contain his frustrations. Sitting in his car, he took a smoke, trying to calm his nerves. However, his attention was drawn to some students coming from Rehina's motorcycle. Curiosity piqued, Joseph got out of his car and walked towards the bike.

As he circled the motorcycle, he noticed that nothing seemed amiss, but upon closer inspection, he realized that the brake wires were loose and brake fluid was leaking. Concerned for the safety of whoever rode the bike, Joseph muttered to himself, "If it keeps leaking, this will cause an accident."

Without hesitation, he rushed back to his car and retrieved his toolbox. Returning to the bike, Joseph began to work on fixing the brake system, determined to prevent any potential accidents.

As classes ended for the day, Reon and Gray were given a lift by Elsa, while Rehina made her way to the parking lot. Donning her leather coat and helmet, she climbed onto her bike and started the engine, ready to hit the road. With music playing in her ears, she cruised along until a red light halted her progress.

As she came to a stop, Rehina couldn't shake the feeling of the brakes being weaker than usual. Glancing down, she noticed the brake light illuminated, indicating a problem. Quickly realizing that the brake fluid was low, she muttered to herself, "Oh, come on."

Determined to get it fixed, she resolved to find a repair shop. Unaware of the potential tragedy that had been averted.

That night, Reon was engrossed in his studies in his apartment, while Morgan, carrying a cake and flowers along with an apology letter, rode the elevator. Beside her was a janitor making her way up. Observing the flowers, the janitor remarked, "Those are some nice flowers. Whoever they're for must be lucky to have a gorgeous lady like yourself."

Morgan smiled, thanking her. "But about being grateful, I don't know. I've done some things to him that I'm not proud of."

The janitor reassured her, "Well, it wouldn't be true love without these kinds of incidents."

Meanwhile, Reon was chatting with his hometown friends when he heard a knock at the door. He quickly ended the call and approached, heart pounding with anticipation. As he opened the door, a figure slowly emerged, and his eyes lit up with joy. Her blue eyes sparkled with happiness,As she stepped fully into view. Reon smiled warmly as he saw her, and she leaped forward, embracing him tightly.

"I missed you, Reon," she whispered.

Reon grinned, returning the embrace. "I missed you too,Rehina." he replied as they entered his room.

Across the hall, Morgan stood by the elevator, clutching her flowers and cake, tears welling in her eyes. With a heavy heart, she walked to the nearby trash bin and discarded the gifts and cards, silently lamenting the love that could have been.