the party

Reon and Morgan gracefully danced under the moonlit sky, waves gently lapping the shore. Morgan, holding her hair up, twirled slowly and then placed her hands on Reon's shoulders.

Morgan: Well, come on, put your hands on my waist. Don't be shy.

Reon hesitated, glancing at George nearby.

Morgan dismissed it with a playful grin: Eeeh, he won't mind. Now come on.

Reon cautiously placed his hands on her waist as they continued dancing. George, observing from a distance, smirked and casually sipped a drink while chatting with friends.

Meanwhile, on the secluded beach inside a G wagon, Gray and Elsa arrived.

Gray: I put a lot of effort into making this night special. It's a surprise, remember?

Elsa scoffed at the cold beach: It must be freezing out there. How is this special?

Gray grinned: Where's your trust, gorgeous? I'm not a psychopath.

Exiting the car, Gray reached out for Elsa's hand and led her towards the shore.

Gray: Come on, gorgeous.

Elsa resisted: Where are we going, Gray? How did you even know about this place?

Gray, confidently: I'm romantic; that's how I knew.

After a short walk, Gray asked Elsa to close her eyes, holding her waist to prevent her from going further. Elsa complied, and Gray quickly connected two wires, illuminating the beach with a soft glow. A table adorned with a basket of champagne and snacks sat nearby in a blue bucket.

Gray: Now, open your beautiful eyes.

Elsa, opening her eyes to the enchanting scene: Wow, Gray, this is beautiful. How did you...?

Gray interrupted, smiling: It took me about six hours to set this up. I made sure no one can find us here. It's just me and my beautiful girl.

Elsa, wrapping her arms around Gray: This is beautiful. I love it.she then kissed him

Amidst the lively party atmosphere, Morgan and Reon found themselves dancing and enjoying the music. Morgan, hands on Reon's shoulders, complimented his dancing skills.

Morgan: You're not a bad dancer, Reon.

Reon replied with a smirk: Well, in my hometown, we used to sneak out to parties all the time. I'm quite familiar with my moves.

Morgan teased: Okay, Mr. Smooth.

The music abruptly stopped as the sound of a glass being knocked echoed through the air. Etienne stood up, calling for everyone to take a seat.

Etienne: I would like if everyone had a seat. Thank you.

People started dispersing, finding their seats, and Etienne announced he would begin his speech shortly. Morgan, not pleased with the interruption, pulled Reon towards the table where George and his friends were seated.

Before sitting, Morgan playfully hugged George from behind.

Morgan: Hi, boyfriend.

She bit his ear gently and then rested on his lap. Reon gestured for George to make space for him, and as he approached, Pruddy and another guy named Drake left a seat between them.

Agatha and her two friends also joined the group. Etienne began his speech, raising a toast.

Etienne: My fellow students, I'm honored that you've positively responded to our invitation. On this grand day, I would like to raise a toast to wealth and power!