collision

Georges' butler entered his room to find him dressing in a sharp black suit, fixing his tie in front of a large mirror. The butler informed him, "Sir, the cars are ready to take you shopping."

George, looking at himself in the mirror, responded, "I'll be down, thanks." He exited the mansion and headed towards the waiting black Cadillac. Tynab, already inside, greeted him, saying, "Wow, you look fancy."

George smirked and replied, "Well, it's a big day." Tynab complimented, "You first years are on point." George, maintaining his smirk, added, "We're boring as hell."

Meanwhile, in another part of the town, Joseph was peacefully sleeping with two girls when Alan barged into the house. He commented, "Knock, knock, my boi. Looks like you had a fun night in that rainy weather."

Joseph, still half-asleep, mumbled, "Go away." Alan insisted, "You haven't heard what I'm here to say." Joseph, annoyed, asked, "What?"

Alan, with a mischievous grin, revealed, "You better sit down for this." Joseph, now sitting up, demanded, "What is it?" Alan dropped the bombshell, "You won't guess what I just found out. Morgan is in the apartment with that nerd Reon, and it looks like she spent the night."

Joseph, wide awake now, questioned, "Wait, Morgan is on the stunted side? In what room?" Alan disclosed, "Room 515." Without hesitation, Joseph rushed to the bathroom to prepare

George, speaking to the driver, suggests, "Before we go shopping, let's head to St. Marble Avenue, Apartment 22. I need to pick up Morgan." The driver nods in agreement. Tynab, curious, questions George, "What is Morgan doing at the stunted side?"

George glances at her, explaining, "She went to study with this smart kid, Reon, and due to the bad weather, I guess she stayed there for the night. I have a lot of apologizing to do." Tynab, intrigued, asks, "What did you do?"

George, scratching his neck awkwardly, confesses, "Well, I might have said the wrong thing when she tried to talk to me. I need to make it up to her." Tynab advises, "Morgan is a good girl. Don't lose her, especially after she sacrificed her life once to save you."

George, looking at Tynab, reveals, "Well, look, I was drunk and pissed at her. I had a crush back home, and she found me in a burning car, getting me out. I will forever have my gratitude for my girl."

In the bathroom, Joseph swiftly takes action upon learning that Morgan spent the night in the apartment with Reon. The urgency in his movements suggests a mix of concern and determination. He grabs a towel, swiftly drying his face as he contemplates the situation.

Joseph runs a hand through his disheveled hair, attempting to regain some composure. His mind races as he thinks about how to approach Morgan after such a revelation. He splashes cold water on his face, the shock helping to clear his thoughts.

With purpose, Joseph grabs a fresh set of clothes, his fingers moving efficiently as he changes into them. The sound of water running in the sink accompanies his mental preparations, steeling himself for the conversation that awaits in Room 515.

As he finishes adjusting his attire, Joseph glances at himself in the mirror, resolving to face the unexpected morning with whatever courage he can muster. The bathroom door opens, signaling his readiness to confront the situation unfolding in the apartment.

Reon, clad in shorts with a towel draped over his shoulders, steps out of the shower, droplets of water glistening on his skin. He casually wipes water from his hair, his gaze shifting to Morgan. She's seated at the bed with breakfast by her, absorbed in reading a novel she found on Reon's table.

As Reon observes Morgan, he can't help but appreciate the peaceful moment. The aroma of breakfast mingles with the remnants of the shower steam, creating an oddly comforting atmosphere. Morgan, engrossed in her book, seems unaware of Reon's presence.

With a friendly smile, Reon approaches Morgan, offering a subtle nod of acknowledgment. He grabs a towel, and heads to the mirror on his wardrobe The sound of pages turning mixes with the background hum of the apartment, creating a scene of quiet camaraderie amid the unexpected circumstances.

Morgan, glancing up from her novel, greets Reon with a warm smile. "Oh, hi! Good morning," she says. Reon returns the greeting, asking, "How did you sleep?" Morgan replies playfully, "Like a baby, thanks to you."

Reon chuckles, appreciating her response. "I'm glad you slept well," he says, choosing clothes from the wardrobe—a black hoodie and black jeans, a simple  combination

Morgan expresses her gratitude after finishing breakfast, saying, "Boy, I am full. Thanks for the breakfast; it was the best." She stands up, walks beside Reon, and affectionately kisses his cheeks. "Well, I'm gonna hop in the shower, okay? Then we can go for some daily fun," she announces.

Reon smiles, responding, "Yeah, sure." The easy exchange between Morgan and Reon shows comfortability

Reon couldnt help it but stare at her as she left especially her open leg as she took off her socks and the way the shirt rised revealing her white pants and a section of butt then she went in the bathroom leaving Reon in shock after witnessing God's creation

Reon, to himself, acknowledges, "Damn, she's pretty," as he continues dressing. The sound of running water indicates that Morgan has started her shower. Undeterred, Reon goes beside the breakfast she left and decides to eat his share from the same plate.

The scene unfolds with a sense of casual intimacy

Morgan, her hair still damp, steps out of the shower in reon's towel covering her boobs with her hands , mentioning, "Wearing the same clothes twice is a drag." Reon thinking, quick on his feet, responds, "No worries, I've got something for you." He hands her a maroon hoodie from his closet and a pair of black tracksuit trousers with adjustable ropes. "These should fit just fine," he assures her, also offering a fresh pair of new undies while looking at her blue eyes and watery face going all the way down to her neck and covered boobs.

As Morgan begins to dress in the borrowed clothes, Reon, maintaining his respectful distance, looks aside and comments, "Let me know if you need anything else." Morgan, appreciating the gesture, thanks him, saying, "You're a lifesaver."

After dressing, Morgan playfully declares, "You can look now." Reon turns his gaze, and upon seeing her in the borrowed clothes, he comments, "Wow, they fit just fine." Morgan smiles and replies, "I know, right?" with a cute smile.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupts the moment. Reon suggests checking, but Morgan insists, "Come on, just relax. If it's important, I will call you." She opens the door and is surprised to find Joseph standing there, dressed well and holding a bouquet of red flowers. Joseph greets her, saying, "Good morning, my lady," as he hands her the flowers.

Morgan, facing Joseph, greets him with a simple "Good morning" but quickly questions, "How did you know I was here?" Joseph responds, "Somebody told me, so I couldn't help but come see you." Morgan acknowledges the flowers, saying, "Thanks, it's sweet, but I can't be seen with you. It will only lead to trouble."

Hearing the conversation, Reon approaches the door, noticing Joseph's presence. He asks, "Is there a problem here?"

Outside the apartment, a black Cadillac enters the parking lot. George, inside the car, notes, "Oh, there's Morgan's car. She hasn't left yet. Thank God." As their car parks, George, dressed in his fancy suit, steps out and walks towards the apartment, holding a red flower in his hand.