suprise

In the room, Stacy and Grover were busy making their hair. Grover, engrossed in conversation, remarked, "Isn't it amazing how Latti is having the time of her life with a famous guy like Damon right now?"

Stacy, focused on her reflection, responded dismissively, "I don't even care about her. All I'm thinking about is Gray."

Grover, intrigued, asked, "So, you want to tell me you're into Gray? And what about John? He's cool."

Stacy, with a dreamy look, admitted, "I know, but he's not like Gray. Gray is funny, loving, romantic. He's the type of guy who does anything to please his lady. Heck, even in his nerdy moments, he makes it look cool."

Grover teased, "Uh-oh, do I sense love in the air?"

Stacy sighed, "I wish I never blew it and just shouted at him, 'I love you' in front of everyone. Now, I might have lost him forever."

Grover, offering a wise perspective, shared, "Well, listen. Sometimes we never really know gold when it's in the sand until somebody else picks it up and makes it into a beautiful pendant. So, all we can do is move on since only clinging to the idea hurts the most."

Stacy smiled, "Gosh, when did you get all smart?"

Grover, teasingly, remarked, "Oh, stop it."

Gray and Elsa, their dance completed, exchanged smiles. Gray, with a warm gaze, expressed, "Elsa, I wish to give you the world and shower you with my love."

Elsa, captivated, smiled and responded, "I would love to do the same with you."

Gray playfully added, "Well then, what are your feet doing on the ground?" Elsa, with a joyful grin, leaped into Gray's arms, and he sealed the moment with a tender kiss.

**Damon's Solo Performance:**

🎶 **French Lyrics:**
'''
Les étoiles brillent dans tes yeux,
Comme un doux baiser du ciel bleu.
La musique danse dans ton cœur,
Comme une mélodie, une douce fleur.

Tu es la lueur dans la nuit,
Mon étoile, ma vie.
Laissons-nous emporter,
Par la magie de cette soirée.

Dansons dans ce rêve éphémère,
Où l'amour est la seule lumière.
Unissons nos cœurs, main dans la main,
Pour un moment qui ne connaît pas de fin.
'''

🎶 **English Translation:**
'''
Stars shining in your eyes,
Like a sweet kiss from the blue skies.
Music dancing in your heart,
A melody, a gentle art.

You're the sparkle in the night,
My star, my light.
Let's get carried away,
By the magic of this soirée.

Dance in this ephemeral dream,
Where love is the only gleam.
Join our hearts, hand in hand,
For a moment that knows no end.
'''

**Damon's Address After His Solo:**

As the final notes of Damon's solo faded away, he graciously addressed the captivated audience, "Merci, everyone. I hope you enjoyed that little piece from the heart."

**Damon's Invitation to Latti:**

Damon continued, "Now, I would like to invite someone very special to join me on stage and share a moment of magic. Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome the enchanting Latti!"

**Latti's Entrance:**

To Reon's surprise, Latti, looking stunning, rose from her seat and made her way towards the stage. His eyes widened in astonishment, not expecting to see her at the party.she walks slowly to damon and takes his hand then he slowly kisses her and then starts singing the crowd going wild