meeting end

Latti hurriedly approached Damon, who turned and greeted her with a charming smile. "Well hello, mademoiselle. You look absolutely beautiful this fine evening," Damon complimented. Latti, not missing a beat, responded with a playful "Oh, please." She then questioned Damon about why he hadn't mentioned having a brother.

Damon shrugged it off, saying, "I never thought it's an important detail." Latti insisted, "But it would be nice to know more about you." Damon, seemingly irritated, replied, "You know a lot about me, and I guess it's enough." Undeterred, Latti pushed further, "You never really talk about your family."

Damon's expression turned somewhat hostile as he retorted, "I don't want to talk about them, so please, let's change the subject." Swiftly changing gears, Damon informed Latti about the upcoming party, asking if she was still planning to attend. Latti, smiling, confirmed, "Well, yeah, I will be there."

As they walked towards the parking lot, Damon suggested, "I'm heading for lunch. Wanna come with?" Latti happily agreed, "Yeah, sure. Why not?" Meanwhile, Morgan and Tynab were making their way to their car when they heard a familiar voice calling out, "Hey, Morgan, wait up!" It was Reon.

Morgan greeted him with a smile and a hug, exclaiming, "I missed you. Don't you ever leave me like that again." Reon reassured her, "Don't worry. I won't." Observing the affectionate scene, Tynab mumbled to herself, "Uh, I'm too weak to deal with this too."

Morgan, eager to make preparations for the party, suggested to Reon, "So, tomorrow's the party. We better look great, and that's why I've decided to take you shopping." Initially declining, Reon eventually gave in, saying, "Oh, no need. You don't have to worry about me." Morgan insisted, and they headed towards her car as she pressed her keys to unlock it.

George and Yuri were leaving the hall when Yuri inquired, "Dude, the party is tomorrow. Are you coming? The gang is asking." George affirmed, "Well, yeah, I will be there. So, tell everyone." Yuri, noticing a positive change in George, looked at him with a smile and remarked, "Finally, these couple of months, you've been off. Finally, you're getting back at it."

Putting his hand in his pocket, George coolly remarked, "Don't change my vibe, Yuri." As Yuri followed him and added, "Damn, okay. You hate when people read your mood."

Meanwhile, Stacy was on the hunt for Grover, whom she couldn't find in the hall. After some searching, she stumbled upon Grover in a car, kissing a random guy. Furious, she swung the car door open and told the guy, "Oi, beat it!" The guy hastily exited as Grover questioned, "Aww, why did you do that?" Stacy retorted, "You missed the meeting just to make out in the car. Do you know you won't be allowed to do midterms?" Grover nonchalantly replied, "So what?" Stacy, frustrated, exclaimed, "So what? Midterm is very important, Grover! What is wrong with you?"

Meanwhile, Joseph and Alan strolled across the parking lot. Alan complimented, "Dude, you looked absolutely badass on the stage." Joseph, however, replied, "I was about to get expelled, and all you noticed is that I looked badass? Grow up." Alan, left wondering to himself, pondered, "What did I do?"

Elsa rushed towards Gray, who was walking with a somewhat off vibe. "Well, there's my man!" she exclaimed, jumping behind him. Gray swiftly changed his expression to a smile to mask his mood and replied, "Well, hey. You're in good spirits."

Elsa, excited, shared, "Yeah, because tomorrow is our date day." Gray smiled and said, "Yeah, it is," gazing at her with her pink beanie on. Unable to resist, he swung to kiss her. Elsa, surprised, went along with it, placing her hands around Gray's shoulders as he held her waist.

After the kiss, Elsa asked, "What was that for?" Gray, still smiling, confessed, "I just couldn't wait to kiss you." Elsa, smiling in return,Gray questioned, "Why do you like wearing big sweaters?" Elsa replies saying well im uncomfortable walking with cloth that shows my body what? you hate my style? Gray, reassuringly, replied, "Oh, no, no, nooo. I was just asking to know. All I care about is you and this pretty face," as he held her cheeks. Gray then added, "Besides, I love how you look in them. So cozy and adorable."

Elsa chuckled, "Well, thank you." Gray continued, "And just so you know, I don't hate your style. All that matters to me is you." Elsa, touched, leaned in for another kiss.

After the kiss, Elsa asked, "Uh, where are you heading to?" Gray, thinking to himself, said, "Well, I was thinking about lunch, so that's a first."

Curious, Elsa inquired, "What are you going with?" Gray replied, "I'm about to order a cab." Elsa quickly intervened, saying, "No, don't. I will take you." Gray, in shock, asked, "You have a car?" Elsa casually responded, "Yeah, a blue Mercedes." Gray, still surprised, said, "Okayyyy, let's do it." They headed off, sharing a smile and holding hands

Morgan and Reon dropped Tynab at a hotel and continued on to the most significant and expensive mall in Utopia. As they arrived, Reon stepped out of the car, exclaiming, "Wow, this place is huge!" Morgan grinned and replied, "And that's not the fun part yet."

Entering the mall, they were warmly welcomed by a staff member who directed them towards fine clothing stores. Excitement filled the air as Morgan and Reon began their shopping adventure in the extravagant mall.

Morgan twirled in a flowing lavender dress, asking Reon with a grin, "What do you think?" Reon, with a thoughtful expression, replied, "It's nice, but maybe something with a bit more flair?"

Encouraged, they continued exploring. Reon picked out a sophisticated emerald green dress for Morgan, saying, "This color complements your eyes perfectly." Morgan, slipping into it, hesitated, "Do you think it's too much?" Reon pondered for a moment, "I think we can find something that suits you even better."

As they strolled through the aisles, Reon tried on a charcoal gray suit with subtle pinstripes. Morgan, eyeing it critically, commented, "Not bad, but maybe something a bit more classic?" Reon nodded in agreement, "You're right. Let's keep searching."

The duo continued their shopping spree, sharing laughs and exchanging honest opinions. Morgan eventually emerged in a stunning red dress, its silk fabric hugging her curves elegantly. Reon, captivated, smiled, "Now, that's the one. You look breathtaking." Morgan blushed, "Really?" Reon nodded, "Absolutely."

Not to be outdone, Reon found a sleek black suit with impeccable tailoring. Morgan, genuinely impressed, exclaimed, "Now that's the look! You look incredibly handsome." The store attendants, witnessing this adorable exchange, couldn't help but blush at the sight of the fashionable and charming duo.

Reon, looking at the price tag, sighed, "This price is too high." Morgan, aware of their different financial situations, held him close, tidying him up. Gazing into his eyes, she reassured, "You look just perfect, and don't worry about the price, okay? I've got it covered." As she hugged him.

As they exited the mall with bags of clothes, they entered the car. Reon expressed his gratitude, saying, "Wow, thanks, Morgan, for the clothes, shoes, and watches. They are very expensive, so I will forever cherish them." Morgan, smiling, replied, "Don't worry about it." They looked at each other admiringly, getting closer for a potential kiss when Morgan's phone notification interrupted the moment.

She checked her phone and said, "Oh, it's my makeup team. By the way, I'll have my car pick you up in the evening to come spend time with me at my place because tomorrow morning we're going to be prepared for the party. It will be fun." Despite the interruption, they shared a knowing smile.Reon says well okay uhm lets do that.