Introduction

Ricky's POV

I turned over and slammed my hand over top of my alarm clock. I hate school but I can't give up on it just quite yet. Yeah people there are judgmental and extremely narrow minded but there is nothing I can do to stop them. I don't get extremely beat up or anything like that, no, I just get tormented. Everyday I deal with these morons calling me stupid names and just being rude. It's annoying but most the time I'm not listening. I've learned to ---

"Ricky get down here or you're going to be late!" my thoughts were interrupted by my mom calling for me.

"Yeah mom I'm coming down soon just let me get my shoes" I quickly replied.

I love my family I do well most of them. They all seem pretty rude and judge me about how I dress but whatever. I just hang with the good family members. They are all I need, I don't need to surround myself around the judgmental people.

I made my way downstairs and out my house, saying goodbye to my mother. When I looked in the driveway I noticed the car was gone which meant my sister and father left. That also meant I would be walking, not that I mind though. I love walking to school. It's nice to be able to have a breather before being around many people for 7 hours.

*skip to school*

I walked into school and that's when I saw him. Ryan Sitkowski. He's so perfect. His smile, his hair, the way he smells, his laugh, his personality, everything about him is just perfect. I wish I talked to him more. We have English and math together and we sit together in those classes. He is a great guy and amazingly sweet. No words can describe how phenomenal he is. I don't even think I'm using that word correctly but I don't care either. He was apart of the skater kids. They were alright but they don't like me, but Ryan does. He looks out for me. If one of his friends say anything about me he gets upset and stands up for me. It's kinda pathetic how I have a crush on one of the only people who actually are nice and talk to me. I can't help myself though. He is just great. Of course I wish he would ask me out or something but I know that he doesn't like me. At least not yet.

A/N
I'm a pretty bad writer and I apologize for any mistakes or anything about this first part. I just wrote seething small to start this off but yeah it will hopefully get better further into the story. Basically I just got bored and decided to write this. Comment and vote to let me know of you would actually enjoy this so far.