How Are They So Calm?

Chris' POV

I can't believe he actually did it. Mike left the band. He could have at least waited until we finished the gig we have next week. Now we have to find someone who can learn all the songs in 6 days. There may not be many songs but it's hard to play with everyone when you don't know the song very well. I swear that the next time I see that fucker I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. I wouldn't mind if he left but it's that fact that he left right before we have a show. I need to talk to Ryan. I hope Ryan can help us find someone. He is probably the only one who is calm. The rest of us are seriously pissed.

The drive to Ryan's was a very loud one. I let Slipknot blast through my car speakers. We have worked so hard to get this gig. It took forever for the people to let us play there. When I walked into Ryan's house and was greeted by his mom.

"Hello Chris, how are you?" Ryan's mom was so sweet.

"I'm pretty pissed off right now." the tone in my voice backed up my statement.

"Why, what happened to make you so mad?" I can't believe she is so calm. My mom would start getting mad for me saying pissed.

"Mike quit and we have a show next week, that reminds me I need to talk to Ryan." I tried my best to say nicely, but you could probably still here a hint of my I'm going to kill Mike when I see him attitude.

"Sure thing. I'll call him down right now since he's on the phone with Ricky."

Yeah she doesn't like to bother the couple when they are on the phone. She's told me she has walked in on some weird stuff with the two. I don't even want to know what it was.

"Thanks"

"Ryan get down stairs soon." Ryan's mom yelled but her voice sounded soft all at once.

I stood there waiting. I tried to calm down but I just can't.

"Dude what's wrong?" Ryan had a seriously confused and worried look on his face. I normally don't get this mad.

"Mike just quit the band and we have a show to do next week."

"Hey dude don't worry I'm sure you will find someone"

"We have a show next week. How is someone suppose to learn the songs in time?"

"I will help you find someone. Come on let's go look."

Ryan certainly is a savior with this kind of stuff.

*2 days later*

Fuck, this isn't going to work. We have found no one. I am hopeless at this point. 3 days left. There is no way we can find anyone in time. If we don't find someone tonight, we are going to have to cancel.

Ryan's POV

We have been searching for 3 days and still no one. I didn't think this would happen but I guess this had to happen. It's the only way they an still play. The band means much to everyone and they were all so excited for the show, except for Mike.

It sucks that I haven't been able to talk to Ricky as much. If I go through with what I have to do then I don't think I'll be talking to him nearly as much. But I guess you have to sacrifice some things for the better of everyone, right?

A/N
All of these chapters have been pretty short so sorry about that. For some of you who don't know *cough cough* probably Evyn *cough cough* the Mike in the story is Mike Costanza, he used to be apart of fetus Motionless In White.