Progress

Ryan's POV

Ricky has been making me go to therapy for the last month. Today was the first day that I have gone into the room by myself. It was a very scary experience but ended well. I remember when Ricky first suggested going to therapy I thought he was crazy. Oh how I was wrong. I'm the crazy one.

Slowly, I am making progress. Ricky can leave me for about an hour now and I'll be fine. It is a great improvement from him not even being able to leave me alone for 2 minutes. I don't think I'm going recover for a long time. Yes, I am getting better, but I don't like the thought of Ricky being gone for too long. He might get injured or die if he is gone for too long. If I'm being realistic though, I'm probably more of a danger to him than if he left. Every time his life was at stake it was my fault. It would probably be best to leave him, but I can't and I won't. I love him too much and I need him too much.

Josh's POV

Today I'm going on a date! I was going to go and check on Ryan and Ricky to see how things are progressing, but this girl finally agreed to go on a date. I have already asked Ricky and he said it's okay if I go on the date instead. I'm so fucking excited! She is absolutely gorgeous and I really like her. Hopefully everything goes well and I get the honor of going on another date with her.

I decided to dress in a black outfit that is kind of like a suit. I hope she likes it. Most importantly, I hope she likes me. I look at my watch and see it almost time to pick her up. I guess I better head out now.

Nervously I walk up the steps to her house. Knocking three times in the door, I wait patiently for her to answer. And when she does, I'm in shock. She looks even more stunning than before.

"Hello Josh." she says, her voice sounding like silk.

"Hey Ryan." I say, still gawking over her beauty.

"You might want to close your mouth before any insects fly inside." Ryan Ashley giggles. Her giggle is so beautiful. Her voice is beautiful. She's beautiful.

"I'm sorry you just are so beautiful, like always." I apologize.

She giggles again and grabs ahold of my hand. We both continue to walk to my car heading to our destination. Since this is our fist date I deciding a dinner would be nice. We will see where the night takes us afterwards.

A/N
I'm so sorry this is pretty short and I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been fairly exhausted since school started and completely drained. I've started feeling more like myself and finally had an idea of how to continue this story. Also, I don't know when Ryan and Josh started dating so don't get mad at me. I just wanted to add them into this story because they are adorable.