Promise Me

Ricky's POV

I had just arrived back in Seattle. And after many hours of begging I got Greg to allow me to skype Ryan. After that final call I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone back in Scranton. I wish I escaped with Ryan sooner.

"Ricky! What's happening? When will I see you again? Why did you have to leave?" Ryan was so confused but relieved to see I was okay.

"I don't know what happened. Greg just forced me to come back. He told me that if I tried to leave he would call the police and tell them that you kidnapped me. I don't know if we will ever see each other again. Greg is making me lose all contact with everyone in Scranton. I was lucky to be able to convince him to let me skype you." I cried. I couldn't help it. I was a mess without Ryan.

"What does this mean?" Ryan said with such a hurt look in his eyes. You could see the tears waiting to escaped his eyes.

"It means even though we won't see each other for awhile we will still love each other. We will find each other again. Promise me you will never forget me."

"I promise to never forget you and I will always love you."

"I will always love you too, RyRy." I said before I received a text from Greg.

Greg- You have been talking to him long enough. Say goodbye NOW.

"RyRy, Greg texted me. I have to say goodbye now. Remember I will always love you and I can never love anyone as much as I love you."

"I love you too. I will never love anyone again until I find you. Goodbye." Ryan and I were both messes now. He is the only person I can love. The only person I will ever love. The only thing I can do now is pray that I can find him.

A/N
I forgot that part of having a story is that you have to update it so here is a quick update. Chris looked amazing last night and they did a great job on their performance. I am still pissed that they didn't win the awards they deserved but at least they were nominated. Also the next chapter should be actually good.