New Beginning

Ryan's POV

4 days later

"RyRy stop it!" Allie giggles.

"Never, the tickle monster is here to stay!" I proclaim.

Allie eventually gets out if my grip and runs away to hide.

"As the infamous saying goes, you can run but you can't hide." I shout once she gets out of my sight.

Allie didn't respond. Most likely in fear that I would find her. Suddenly I feel someone jump on my back. Most definitely Allie since we are the only ones here.

"Boo!" Allie yells

"You are too adorable sometimes." I tell her.

Allie scrunched up her nose in the cutest way ever while a light shade of pink rises to the surface of her cheeks. She really is a beautiful person in every possible way.

"I was thinking, you are the most beautiful person I have met. Everything about you is extraordinary. Your laugh is the cutest noise I have ever heard. Your nose is the perfect nose for me to kiss. Your eyes are my favorite things to look at. They sparkle with light and I so easily get lost in them. Your lips are a gorgeous pink and your smile brightens my day everyday no matter what. Whenever you blush it's refreshing to see. You look beautiful with every possible hair colour. Your personality is phenomenal as well. In high school you weren't the greatest person but you've certainly changed into the most amazing person in the world. Every single time something goes wrong or I have any problems you always help me. I really like you, Allie and you mean the world to me. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that it would be an absolute honor if you would be my girlfriend." I ask Allie.

Allie sits there in shock. Her cheeks are now an adorable bright pink.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend." Allie says with the biggest grin on her face.

Ricky's POV.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend." the girl, who I am assuming is Allie, answers Ryan's question.

I came back to Angelo's to talk to him about moving in soon. I didn't expect Ryan to be here with his new girlfriend. To say I am in tears is an understatement. I'm absolutely sobbing right now. Surprisingly I've managed to stay silent until while I ran out of the house.

Really I can't blame him for getting over me after what I've done but the way he said everything to her. It was all with an emotion I've never seen or heard from him, ever. He doesn't just like her, he loves her. He loves her more than he has ever "loved" me. Did he ever even really love me? The way he asked her too. He was just gushing at what an amazing person she is. He told her she means the world to him. He told her that she is the most beautiful person her ever met. I mean. I thing to him now, I've lost Ryan. Everything I've done has ruined all we had and he doesn't even know most of what happened. There is no way I can redeem myself.

After sobbing in Wendy's for 15 minutes I am able to breath without sounding completely broken. I decide that I should head back to Angelo's considering he should be there now. He told me he was going to be there around 1:30 and it's 2:00 now. I really wish he was actually at his place when he told me was. Maybe then I wouldn't have walked in to hear Ryan asking out Allie.

I walk to Angelo's after washing my face and I knock on the door. Just to my luck, Ryan answers.

"Oh hey bud it's nice to see you. Not like it hasn't been months. Still good to see you though." Ryan's says in such a friendly way. No love left for me at all, my whole world has just left me.

"Uh yeah I got into some deep shit. Leave it to me to fuck things up in a couple days." I say adding a smile and a chuckle to mask my pain.

"Angelo filled me in on everything, come on in I'm mean technically it is kinda your place still." Ryan invites me inside.