Only On One Condition

Ryan's POV (what a surprise)

The last two weeks we have all just taken an actual break. No drama or anything and it's been amazing. Ricky and I have been hanging out a lot although we aren't exactly together. Neither of us have tried to discuss anything about our relationship.

Although our break has been amazing we must go to the studio to start working on our album. Playing the same songs over and over again gets old and drains you. We all agreed that we should work on some new material and then afterwards we will go on a tour. The fans deserve it for sticking around after we disappeared for months.

"Let's go to the studio!" Ricky yells as he enters the living room.

"But I don't want to go." I whine.

Ricky runs towards me and attempts to pull me off the couch. Eventually he realizes that there is no way that he can win so he gives up.

"We haven't done anything involving the band in months. We owe it to the fans to do something." Ricky tells me.

Ricky and I continue to bicker for a couple for minutes before I finally give in.

"I'll go on one condition."

"Okay..." Ricky trails off.

"If you will be my boyfriend and I can be yours." I say as I look at Ricky and see nothing but happiness.

"Of course!" Ricky answers.

The more I think about it the more I realize how stupid I sounded but at least I am with my love again.

A/N
Here's a short update since I haven't updated in forever. I'm terribly sorry for my lack of updating. The next chapter is going to be a very large time skip and I'm sad but relieved to say that the end of this story is coming.