Not Again

Ryan's POV

It was 1:37 pm and I had been waiting for Ricky to arrive for hours. I decided I was going to call him. I wonder why he didn't show up. He seemed like he really wanted to live with me and leave Greg.

"Hey it's Ricky. I can't make it to the phone right now but I will call you back as soon as I can. Bye."

"Fuck, why does this happen every time I try calling? Mom, it's still not working! I have tried 5 time now, for fucks sake why won't he pick up?"

"I don't know what to do, Ryan. Maybe his phone died or something. Go to his hotel and check if he is there." my mom replied. I can't believe I didn't think about that before.

I really hoped he was at his hotel still.

I walked into the hotel and asked the front desk if Ricky and Greg had checked out yet. They left 10 minutes ago. I hoped that I could be fast enough and meet them at the airport. I needed to save Ricky.

I ran out the hotel and into car. I needed to get to the airport. I took the quickest path that I could remember.

Running through the airport I was trying my best to find Ricky. I wish he still had his red hair. It would have made finding him so much easier. Thankfully I was still able to find him and when I did he was in tears. He obviously didn't want to go with Greg and I was going to save him.

"Ricky baby. What's happening?" I questioned even though I already knew.

"G-greg is making m-me go back. I don't want to." Ricky cried.

"Come on let's leave. He's not here right now which means we can go."

"Okay, and Ryan."

"Yeah Ricky? I love you."

"I love you too. Let's get out of here now"

I picked him up. I didn't care if it looked "weird". I was going to do whatever it took to get him away from Greg.

Before we had a chance to leave I was pulled back. Greg stopped us. He quickly took Ricky back, not caring about all the people around us. After that he pushed me back, but I came running back to them. I threw a punch out at him and got him straight in the face. I kept hitting him the best I could. Nothing would bring him down Soon enough security was there to escort me out. I tried telling them what was happening but no one believed me. Ricky was gone and I didn't know when I was going to ever see him again. I lost Ricky again. How could I let that happen? If only I had looked for him sooner.