The Bathroom Dilemma

Ryan's POV

"RyRy wake up!" I hear Ricky squeal.

"Give me 10 more minutes. Please."

"Get the fuck up right now. I have a surprise!" Ricky squeals one again.

"I'll get up when you stop squealing." I reply as sassily as I can which to be honest isn't very sassy. I just sound like a pouting toddler.

"Please get up. It is really important!" Ricky pleads.

"Well after all that squealing I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep."

Without speaking another word Ricky grabs me by my wrist and drags me to the kitchen.

"Okay why did you bring me to the kitchen?" I ask Ricky.

"I made you pancakes!" Ricky screams.

"Is that the only reason you wake me up?"

"You know I can't bake or cook anything."

"Trust me, I know. The last time you cooked something for me I swear you almost gave me food poisoning."

"Whatever that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I actual made something that tastes good. Try them!" Ricky squealed, again.

"I'll try one if you stop squealing. You are giving me a headache." I reply jokingly.

He quickly hands me a pancake. And surprisingly when I take a bite it's actually edible. In fact it tastes amazing. He couldn't have possibly cooked these himself.

"What the duck this is amazing! You couldn't have cooked these yourself."

"Wow thanks to boost my confidence. I actually did cool these myself. Took me like 3 hours but I wanted to do something nice for you."

"Aw thank you babe. They are delicious. They taste like heaven."

"How would you know what heaven tastes like?"

I kiss Ricky quickly. That's all. Ricky is my heaven. My world. And every time I kiss him I taste heaven.

"That's how I know." I whisper in his ear.

Ricky looks down at the ground in an attempt to hide his blush.

"Don't hide your face. You're too beautiful to hide."

"RyRy stop you're making me blush."

"Good, now come with me. We are going on a date."

I start dragging Ricky out of the kitchen when he stops me.

"Sounds good to me, but first  let me get ready and you need to get ready as well."

I just now notice that we were both in our boxers. That would have been hella awkward of we walked out the house like this.

"I call dibs on the bathroom first." I say running to the bathroom door. Me being super speedy I make it there first. But if course the door is locked. I forgot Ricky loves with Angelo.

"Ange how much longer are you going to be!" I yell loud enough for him to here from the other side.

"As long as I fucking want." Angelo replies.

"Stop the swearing. There are children here." I say sarcastically.

"What children?" Angelo asks.

"Me, I am a child of God."

"Haha real funny just let me finish."

"What are you doing in there?"

"I got stuck in my shirt. I can't get out."

Of course Angelo does that. I guess I better help him or else I'm going to be standing here all day.

"Let me in and I'll help you."

I hear the door unlock and opening to reveal Angelo tangled in his shirt.

"How did this even happen?" I ask.

"I don't even know. It just happened." Angelo says.

After about 10 minutes we got him out. We had to resort to cutting him out.

"That was one of my favorite shirts."

"It's your fault you couldn't get out if it."

"Whatever."

Ricky comes running down the stairs from his bedroom with his make up and clothes. He runs into the bathroom and shits the door quickly.

"Fuck. Now I have to wait again."

"Hah suck my dick!" Ricky yells from inside the bathroom.

"With pleasure." I reply.

I hear the shower start and I get an idea. Haha he will regret taking the bathroom from me.

"Ricky can I join you?" I know it's a risky shit considering he doesn't want to do anything like that because of Greg.

"No." He replies sternly.

"Ugh okay." I say. My plan is being perfectly played out.

When I hear him step inside the shower I quickly, and quietly, run upstairs. My destination is the half bathroom. Once I reach the other bathroom I flush the toilet. A couple second after hat I hear screaming downstairs. My mission has been accomplished. I run downstairs hoping to see Ricky screaming.

"Oh my fucking fuck. It's so cold. Oh my god. I think I'm going to die if hypothermia. Ryan did you do this?" Ricky screams while running out if the bathroom looking amazing. He had a towel around his waist and water droplet all along his body. I didn't think this through. I thought it would be funny, which it is, but now I'm extremely turned on.  I don't know how long I have been looking for but damn. I have an overwhelmingly attractive boyfriend.

"Ha looks like your little plan backfired. I'm going to finish getting ready." Ricky says giving me a quick peck before heading back into the bathroom.

"I... uh... I'm gonna go for a walk." I stutter.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just go watch some tv." Angelo tells me.

"Yeah that probably is the safer option."

After what feels like hours, Ricky finally comes out of the bathroom. Which allows me to finally have a shower. I haven't even thought of where to go for the date. Maybe we can go for a walk through the park? Or what about going to a grocery store? We need food and Ricky looks adorable when shopping, so why not?

A/N Haha I made Ryan get sexually frustrated! My mom bought drumstick ice cream things and I love them. They are amazing. And I have to go school shopping, but my mom doesn't want me to buy clothes on my own because she thinks I'll only by black. I would buy colourful clothes if they weren't tacky and ugly af where I live.