He's Moved On

Ryan's POV

Two months, it's been two while months and no one has heard anything from Ricky. He never came back to Angelo's to receive his stuff. It's all my fault too. At least last time it was his parents, but this time he left because of me. I've never been so heartbroken. After a month had passed and no sign of Ricky, Angelo convinced me to get out and meet someone new. It was obvious that Ricky didn't want me anymore so I need to let go of him.

Since Angelo got me to leave his house I have gotten back in touch with Allie. We have hung out a couple times and we are meeting up at the cafe today. She helps me get my mind off Ricky and is overall just really supportive.

"Ryan get out of my house and go meet with your girlfriend." Angelo yells at me through the walls.

"She's not my girlfriend." I yell back.

"Whatever you say, lover boy." Angelo says. I can practically hear his smirk.

"Luckily for both you and me, I'm leaving right no," I snicker "well not really, she's picking me up soon.

Ricky's POV

I really miss Ryan but I can't go back. I made a huge mistake for leaving him when he needed me most. He would never forgive me now. No matte how much I apologized and beg for forgiveness, I know he won't. So what's the point in trying? The point is that I need him in my life, even if he won't be my lover anymore.

"Hey Ange." I say quietly once Angelo picks up the phone.

"Holy shit is this really Ricky? It sounds like him and it is his caller ID but how do I know you are really Ricky?" Angelo questions.

"I know you're fucking my sister." I state.

"Well that's enough proof for me. So why are you calling me now after leaving us for two goddamn months?" Angelo asks me.

"Because I need major help." I tell Angelo.

"What have you gotten yourself into this time?" Angelo jokes.

"I don't even want to talk about it right now. Just pick me up at the park, please." I say, my voice filled with regret and shame.

"Okay I'll be there soon. You are so damn lucky that I don't have the urge to beat the shit out of you right now." Angelo's exclaims.

"Don't worry, many others have already done that for you." I mumble.

"What did you say, I couldn't hear you over Ryan and Allie." Angelo asks. I guess Ryan has moved on which is probably for the better considering what I have done. It still hurts knowing he doesn't love me anymore.

"Thank you so much Ange. Also don't tell anyone, I really fucked up everything and I would like some time to redeem myself." I say which really just sounds like I'm begging.

"My lips are sealed. And just for your information. Your sister and I have never fucked." Angelo says with a laugh.

"Thanks for the clarification. I would like to hold on to the thought that my little sister hasn't given up all her innocence." I joke.

"See you soon Rick Dick." Angelo says before hanging up.

I didn't just ruin things with Ryan. I ruined my whole life.

A/N
I'm running out of space on my iPod and that's stopping me from being able to update on my iPod. Because of that, I'm probably going I have to use a computer and that formatting is going to piss me off so any chapters I uplaoded from before I start using a computer are going to be updated so all the paragraphs have the indents that they should have.