The Show's Next Week

A/N
For the sake of the story Ryan and Ricky look really different as their high school selves compared to what they look like now.

Ryan's POV

"I'm moving" Ricky said with a barely audible voice.

"Well that's okay we can still make things work, right?" I don't know what to think right now. My little cuddle bear is moving.

"I'm moving to Seattle and being forced to live with Greg"

He's told me about Greg. That worthless douchebag would beat Ricky up because he was different. If I hear that he gets within arms reach of Ricky, I will go to Seattle and beat the shit out of Greg. Greg judges Ricky on stupid things. He is pathetic. Beating up Ricky because of the bands he listen to and because he has a bright red Mohawk (A/N I'm just trying to make them look different from now so sorry of the description is really weird). I haven't even met the guy and I have a strong hatred towards him.

"If Greg even gets near you, call me right away and run away from him. I will be there for you no matter what. We may be states apart but we will always be together in out hearts."

Thankfully he stopped crying by now. It hurts me to see him so upset

"I love you so much Ryan. I don't want to leave you, you are the only person who makes me happy. And that's a nice rhyme you had there, we may be states apart but we will always be together in our hearts."

"I love you too, Ricky. We aren't leaving each other forever. We will be together again. I promise you that I will wait for you. No matter how long it takes I will wait for you."

"I promise to do the same as long as you also promise to try and call me as much as you can."

And that was that. He will be moving in a couple days. I will keep promise to him no matter what. I don't think it's possible for me to love someone as much as I love Ricky.

*5 months later*

"Ryan, will you be able to come to Seattle soon?"

Ricky and I are almost always on the phone with each other unless I'm hanging with my new friends Angelo, Chris, Tj, Frank, Mike, and Balz. When I first met Balz I didn't believe him at all when he told me his last name was Balz. They are all in this band which is pretty cool. If I'm being honest I have to say that I love their music.

"I don't know, my parents are forcing me to get a job for the summer."

"Yeah Greg is making me do the same thing."

"Since you mentioned his name, how are things with Greg?"

"They have gone surprisingly well, he has become very accepting of who I am. Things here aren't too bad, but I still miss you all the time."

"I miss you too. Oh my mom just called me downstairs. The guys are here, talk to you later. I love you, Ricky."

"I love you too, RyRy."

I walked downstairs to see Chris with a very angry face.

"Dude what's wrong?"

"Mike just quit the band and we have a show to do next week." Chris sounded just as mad as he looked.

"Hey dude don't worry I'm sure you will find someone"

"We have a show next week. How is someone suppose to learn the songs in time?"

"I will help you find someone. Come on let's go look."

"Next week is the show, no matter who it is they don't have enough time to learn all the songs."

A/N
This is completely off topic from the story but I got my nose pierced today and I like it but I feel like the placement isn't right. Oh well, I'll let it heal and then put a cbr in and see how it looks.