Chapter 1

Chapter 1

2023-9-26 08:40
Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

In front of the bright floor-to-ceiling windows, a tall man stood there, looking at the many buildings outside. He held a cigarette in his hand hanging by his side, and the scarlet light spots emitted white mist as it burned.

He raised his hand and put it to his lips, took a breath, and slowly spit out the mist. He narrowed his narrow eyes slightly, with two thoughts in his eyes.

A very unbelievable thing happened to him. He still can't believe it and is even...a little confused.

He traveled through time, well... to be more precise, he traveled through books.

Thinking of this, he took another puff of cigarette. He is a person who rarely smokes. He only smokes one when he is very tired or encounters some problem and is irritable. Now, it is undoubtedly the latter, even though he is calm and calm. Nothing could be seen on his face, but he was indeed in a very bad mood now.

He couldn't figure out how it happened, it was very baffling.

If we really want to talk about it, the beginning should be that afternoon that was no different from usual. He received a work email from his subordinates, and attached a document named ydfwbk.

I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, thinking it was some work-related information, so I opened it and took a look, only to find that it was a novel.

The huge words "The Best Actor Must Be Me" on the title made him frown, and he was about to exit immediately, but the mouse accidentally slid, and the page turned down, and he caught three familiar words among the many words.

Before he could read it carefully, the usually capable and elegant female subordinate sent him a message. She was not calm, and she asked him to delete the attached document and never read it. It was just her. A little hobby after work, a little hobby that is not worth exploring by the CEO.

After replying with a yes, he exited and continued to check the work document, but somehow the document was not deleted. After all, it was difficult not to care about his name appearing in it.

He couldn't remember how much time had passed. He only remembered that he remembered the novel during his rare free time, and took a rough look at it.

This is a dandy article with a background in the entertainment industry. The character with the same name and surname is the second male lead in the book, the love-struck second male lead. To put it harshly, he is a bitch.

Throughout the book, he has a deep affection for the protagonist. He provides resources and introduces people. Even if the protagonist later gets together with the protagonist, he still helps him silently. He has blocked the protagonist's attacks on his mother several times, and in the end, he also helped the protagonist to attack his mother. Save him from dying at the hands of gangsters, and before he died, he didn't forget to transfer most of his personal assets to the other party.

Stupid/ass, was his only evaluation of this second male lead. He couldn't stand such an idiot even mentioning his own name. He was in a bad mood, deleted the document, and doubled the number of female subordinates in the next few days. Due to the amount of work, he felt that the other party was just too busy to read this kind of thing.

This little episode that happened during his busy work was quickly forgotten by him, and he never thought about how he would interact with this book again, but accidents always happened unexpectedly.

He still remembered that there was a social event that night, and he drank a few more drinks while having dinner with his collaborators. When he returned home at night, he took a shower and fell asleep vaguely. Then when he opened his eyes, he found that he had changed places. .