Chapter 21

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 20

2023-9-26 08:50 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

When the two of them entered the cemetery park, they could see almost endless stone tombs. Even though there was a lot of greening around them, they still felt inexplicably dull.

They were going in different directions, and neither of them were talkative people. After nodding, they separated and went their separate ways.

Yunpei's mother's cemetery was relatively far inside. He sat in a wheelchair and walked all the way, passing many stone tablets with photos printed on them. Those people's lives were fixed here and they couldn't sleep.

Some monuments have bouquets of flowers placed in front of them, while others are empty, perhaps long forgotten by strangers.

Most of the people who can afford to buy a cemetery here are wealthy people. In their eyes, they see more profit. Maybe they will remember their old friends at the beginning. As time goes by, these cold stone monuments are far less important than the income in front of them. .

Just like his mother, at first the man only pretended to take a look, but now he probably has completely forgotten where the cemetery is, and is happily planning a birthday party for his precious little son even on the memorial day.

The further inside, the colder Yun Pei's expression became, and his emotionless eyes were like ink that couldn't be melted away, hiding all the sadness.

The wheelchair stopped in front of a monument that was not special. He raised the umbrella in his hand and his eyes fell on the bouquet of flowers in front of the monument.

It must have been put down not long ago, the petals are still full, stained by the falling raindrops, and they look as fresh as if they were just picked.

No one will come to visit my mother except myself. Who put this bouquet of flowers here?

Yun Pei lowered his eyes and thought, and the middle-aged man quickly appeared in his mind. If it was him, maybe he had seen it right just now.

But why?

Why did someone I hadn’t seen for many years suddenly come to give my mother flowers?

Qin Mingyuan walked leisurely among the forest of steles holding the bouquet, and found the tombstones of his original grandparents based on the location he asked from the person in charge of the cemetery.

The two old men must have had a very good relationship. They were buried together in a cemetery. There were two photos posted on the stone tablet. The old men with white hair had very kind faces.

Qin Mingyuan knelt down and placed the bouquet in front of the monument. He glanced at the photos above and made comparisons in his mind.

Although the original grandfather looked as indifferent as the Qin family should have, he could see some softness in his eyes, and the grandmother next to him had an even brighter smile.