Chapter 57

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 57

2023-9-26 09:09 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

When Yunpei arrived at Qin's head office, a department manager happened to be reporting on work. Qin Mingyuan asked Zhou Yang to go down and pick him up.

Fortunately, he let people go down, because the last time Yun Haowei made trouble in his office, the security department was ordered that no one from the Yun family could be let in in the future.

In order to avoid job insecurity, the security chief asked Zhou Yang for photos of the Yun family, and asked the people below to remember every face, and he was determined not to allow anyone to enter the Qin Building again.

When Zhou Yang went down, Yun Pei, who was lying with a gun, was blocked at the gate. He was so frightened that he ran over and brought the person in from the door. He muttered to himself that he would have to talk to the person in charge of security later, but he couldn't stop him.

Mr. Qin's assistant personally came to pick up the person, which attracted a lot of looks, but as a laborer, he did not dare to be too curious, so he just looked at it twice.

After getting on the elevator, Zhou Yang quietly looked at the silent man with his head lowered with his peripheral vision, thinking about whether he should say something to relieve the too quiet atmosphere.

The other party only nodded when he saw him and has not spoken until now.

Having been around a faceless person like his boss for a long time, his ability to sense emotions is much sharper than others, and he can tell that the other person is not in a very good mood, or even very bad.

Too much talk can lead to many mistakes. In order to avoid flattery, Zhou Yang decided to remain silent.

He stood with eyes, nose, nose and heart in mind, becoming a perfect backdrop.

In the quiet atmosphere, the elevator quickly reached the top floor. He led the people to the office. When he reached the door, he said: "Mr. Qin is discussing work matters with others now. Mr. Yunpei may have to wait a little while after entering. "

As soon as he finished speaking, the wheelchair next to him stopped, and he stopped too, "What's wrong?"

"I'll just wait outside. He'll go in after he's done with his work." Yun Pei raised his head and glanced at him. His expression was not very good, and his voice was a little hoarse.

His condition was worse than he thought just now. Zhou Yang took another look at his face and said with a smile: "It's okay. Mr. Qin will take you in directly after he asked you to come. I won't disturb him."

Yun Pei was very insistent. He shook his head and said, "I'll wait outside."

Zhou Yang was a little embarrassed, hesitating whether to go in and ask the boss. At this moment, the office door was opened. The manager came out and was stunned when he saw someone at the door.